[RESOLVED] Stuck in sanctum for weeks!

Have you tried the portal that’s your home, even if expired? I seem to recall having done that before?

2 Likes

Oh I agree I was mostly stating options in a last ditch effort since not much else is helping. I wouldn’t use Sanctum for anything, but I have sent one of my alts money while the alt was offline … then logged into the alt … and had coins.

Worth a shot IMO … if nothing else works…

1 Like

Did the coins register after going through the santum portal? Or in the sanctum itself? I’ve never done that method and only used request baskets for coin transfers.

1 Like

got weird thing you can try go to test universe and then try again maybe it triggers a reset our something

1 Like

I have heard there are issues with the transfer of coins via the guild so I would advise against using it to transfer any large amounts… but I am not 100% sure when the coins registered exactly as I only checked after going through the portal and getting to the mall. From experience the transfer has been almost instant though.

3 Likes

Coin given through guild funds to a player DOES NOT register until they are out of the sanctum… just FYI

Tested and confirmed.

1 Like

Try installing a vpn (even if you can just get a trial), when i had issue with eve online because of a peering issue with AWS in new york i was able to use tunnel bear to get a vpn exit point in the uk which allowed me to instantly connect versus staring at a loading screen.

1 Like

Appreciate it guys but none of this worked. I have also gone as far as reinstalling the game, steam and windows. Definitely a wonderstruck issue on the server side.

I guess I’ll just send another message to James and hopes he responds.

From what I have heard no one has been able to raise James for several weeks now.

fyi in the last couple of days he successfully sorted out a problem I had with creating a sovereign (I pm’ed him).

1 Like

@Dhusk u kill him or kidnap him? Or @Rydralain u kidnap him to put him to work 48 hrs a day
Btw this is just a joke hope it doesn’t offend

Are you able to get to testing server planets? Just curious if it is an issue with the particular planet you are trying to access or all planets (including testing server).

1 Like

I actually DM’d James a 3-4 days ago and haven’t heard back. I think he’s moved on from the game for now.

Testing works fine

:pensive: really hope that’s not the case.

Only have one char? or all alts have home on the same planet? Just trying to narrow it down.

1 Like

You wouldn’t happen to have used any of the price-scanner / planet scanning tools once ?

If you did then check the hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ - if any hardcoded boundless entries. remove if you do :-p (Assuming it doesn’t work for any char on your account that is :slight_smile: )

Also as Soju asks… only 1 char ? same for the alts ? free space to make a new alt to test with ?

( had another suggestion here, but then saw you went all the way to reinstall windows :-p so nm )

2 Likes

Did your account catch the titans virus and your locked into the sanctum to prevent any potential spreading of the disease? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No alts, no have not ran the price scanner in ages.

1 Like

can you make an alt ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like