[RESOLVED] Stuck in sanctum for weeks!

I have been stuck in Sanctum for 3 weeks and the portals never open for me. I have no coin so I can’t go to another planet other than our guild planet and that portal refuses to load. WTH Is going on.

Maybe this could help?

Nope :frowning:

home beacon doesn’t load either?

1 Like

Nope not at all :frowning:

1 Like

so, it’s just this one world not loading for you?
are others having problem entering the world?

and when the portals don’t load, do you interact to cancel and start the again or just stand there hoping they would load?

Are you using any kind of proxy, VPN, etc that could be blocking traffic?

Are you able to ping or traceroute to the game server? I believe Dracones Mundi is on gs-live-use8.playboundless.com, if you wanted to try that path.

When I walk up to the blocks on the left they never break. When I go to the blocks on the right and try to port it is the same they dont break and the loading bar stays at 50%

I don’t run any of that on this machine. Firewall is fine, verified game files, hell I even reinstalled. It responds to ping and tracert.
:disappointed:

1 Like

you played testing testing before it happened by any chance?

u might like to take a look into your game files; validate them just in case; maybe reset game options to default

if the world is not loading for everyone, then contact james to restart server or sth

2 Likes

In that case, I’d unfortunately suggest grabbing game logs after it has sat a little bit, and posting it here (or in PM if it has sensitive info) with a ping at James.

Q: How do I share a Boundless game log?

2 Likes

@james
10 chars

2 Likes

If you reset the portals there, exact same result every time ? ( run down the stairs and away, then come back up)

If on wifi… try cabled… and if not already done, try restarting the modem/router whatever you have. ( I have facepalmed a bit too much lately over my own router behaving “special” at times… restart… oh now youtube loads… great…) Just because ping works fine to somewhere, doesn’t mean the router is going to agree on setting up the TCP connection to the same destination.

2 Likes

@james help

2 Likes

Have you tried do delete Steam download cache? Sometimes it fix some issues.

2 Likes

Try walking up the little ramps on the sides of the tunnel where you start instead of going down the tunnel to reset the portal.

I cant get to Valhalla some times with the same issue, except i usually have money on me to port somewhere.

2 Likes

I have no idea if this will work but you could always try and have someone or an alt send you money via the guild. That way you can at least try to port elsewhere.

2 Likes

Can’t access guilds in the sanctum

3 Likes

You wouldn’t need to … if someone sends you money via guild wouldn’t it just go into your coins? I know I send alts money at times and they get it when they aren’t online. I then log in and have coins … but as I said not sure when when it comes the sanctum.

1 Like

Sanctum is not good place to do any real activity that includes network activity.
It is kind of offline starting hub where actions that have been made might not get synced (for example opening level coffers).

Maybe coins are updated when logging to character or near portal. Someone could test it but I avoid all actions in situations like that: nothing worse than get bank transfer to some floating state :smiley:

2 Likes