[RESOLVED] Stuck in sanctum for weeks!

If I had authority over James, I would mandate 1-5 hours a week of customer service/community management work for someone, so as long as that’s not the case, you know it’s not my fault.

2 Likes

Touché
10 chars

the price scanner just modifies your hosts file, check that just to rule out its a hosts file issue.

3 Likes

ow he forgot his login code maybe

This is fine checked and have reinstalled windows too which would have cleared it out :pleading_face:

2 Likes

What if you create a new alt are you able to pass the portals?

Can you switch to beta branch and see what happen and go back to release version?

Can you not port to another planet ? if i remember even if you have no money it should still open a portal.

Shouldn’t the game developers look at why customers are having issues?

2 Likes

It’s pretty sad that someone has to reinstall windows (which is not fun) because of lack of game support from the devs :frowning:

2 Likes

Has he tried going to another planet?

I tried going to what I think is his planet the other day and it worked fine. Issue might be on his side?
Tbh it is odd that there hasn’t been dev responses on this issue. They are usually pretty quick about this kind of problems.
Did he report issues in game?

Very sad to hear your problem and that nobody does anything to solve it. Clearly the overall support and staff reflects the state of the game today. Put something related to money in the email, maybe that way they will pay more attention to you.

I’m guessing James will have to manually move your character to a Known World as he did in the case with Creegle’s son, as Buugi mentioned.
@james @vdragon @blake @lucadeltodecso @rossstephens

4 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes

1 Like

quick before he unleashes his dragons

2 Likes

You should always be able to warp to your home beacon for free. (In the past you could always warp there and have negative coin.)

There is logic that handles the case where sovereign worlds are no longer available.

Can you look through all the beacons and worlds and see which one you can warp to for free?

So go through all beacons and all worlds and try they each.

9 Likes

Besides not having coin @DragonTamer is having problems with the portals not loading…

Good to see u helping we all got really worried there

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thoughts & feelings

@DragonTamer I had an issue similar months back for about 30 minutes or so and just simply rebooted my modem/router… could it be an internet speed causing the issue? Just thought I’d throw that in there just incase if everything else has been checked off the list.

Support is for a user to seek help in regards to a specific issue. Take personal conflicts elsewhere.