Roadmap to Launch

I prefer UTC Unix-timestamps. 1 number to rule them all :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe letting the alpha world go to testing once the wipe happens could solve this. Then one could continue on testing to finish up videos and screenshots.

Don’t mistake this suggestion for me not wanting a solid date - I’d love that :slight_smile:

Huh, the things you never knew.

+1 for 'Y-m-d H:i:s' format.

1 Like

This format is so much better for chronological file naming as well (because it’s human readable). I use it all the time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well testing does not cover all the zones… I’m sure at some point people could finish up when the old worlds are released (if and how and when that might happen) but I was just looking at the best possible transition from pre-release to release so people just feel good for it.

Since the time has to actually be set then there isn’t a reason we can’t be told… even if it was 24 hrs or like 12… some warning to allow people time to get in and finish up and close this chapter correctly for however works for them.

3 Likes

MY/BODY/IS/READY : best format NA

3 Likes

gotta love that universal ruel of time… :slight_smile:

It was crated at the exact sigular point as everything so why not? :wink:

The UTC abbreviation officially Stands for Universal TIme… Something./…

1 Like

I hope that the real cause why we EA players are allowed to start THAT early is that they secretly plan to introduce A HELL of new features and we are there to ckeck them and report bugs so that they get rid of the bugs until the “real” release :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray::joy:

7 Likes

I agree with this, Smallest to Largest - in reference of time. Day - 24 hours, Month - 28-31 days, Year 365-366 - days.

not to be a git again (seem like i am moaning again… i am not, honest :stuck_out_tongue: )

That is the biggest hope i could have (and have been wondering why we get such an extended access period myself :wink: )

1 Like

That sounds like how EA release games for sure

@SamF Im curious for an update as to when wipe and new live will be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.