Roadrunner farm

Hello!

Do you know any farm to hunt roadrunners?

Thank you

1 Like

Every Planet with Roadrunners?

Lol 10 chars

Try my “Hunting Grounds” portals at Paka’s Palace, via TNT Alcyon. :smiley:

I set them up with Gleam Spiral to make Roadrunner and Hopper hunting a lot easier, and being T6 get more of the high level ones. The Stardrop/Sapphire portals also work well for it (they go to Maze areas, and you can get the Stardrops while there) but the Gleam Spiral areas easier to see at night usually. My favorite is on the Burn world, portal on upper tier off to the right - that one is bordered on one side by lava, lighting it up more and giving free kills.

I recommend a speed and stealth build. Ignore everything but the Hoppers and Roadrunners. Great profit! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

But there are many portals that call themselves Roadrunner Farm, just take a look at all the portal hubs, but I’ve never seen a Roadrunner there. I always chase them somewhere, just run around and look for some, I guess the loots from them are not worth so much for nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Got to keep moving - sometimes luck works against you on frequency. Chug a Fast Brew and do laps around, ignore all other mobs but the Hoppers. They’ll turn up eventually. :slight_smile: And on Gleam Spiral, much easier not to lose sight of them. Get a good sniper bow, too!

3 Likes

I’ve used this Roadrunner farm @bucfanpaka mentioned and it works well as do all of Paka’s farms. Any large flat areas especially on T6’s are ideal as Paka mentioned that gleam spiral is nice since it’s all lit up, not to mention they just look cool.

Also, I think the term “roadrunner farm” is a little misleading as they aren’t EVERYWHERE… like we wish they were. There are however, better places to farm the such as areas mentioned.

3 Likes

I believe theres a portal on tnt called road runner lake that works great, somewhere around malu :thinking:

3 Likes

I love the productive posts! I used your portals. I found a lot of roadrunners and some extra feathers!! Thank you!!

5 Likes

Happy they could help!! :grinning:

2 Likes

I have a Roadrunner Outpost on McRib through the TNT hub, not sure if that is what you are referencing.

2 Likes

@bucfanpaka I just spent an hour or less on your hunting grounds, I got 13 feathers and 5 hopper cores. Thank you for sharing. @Dubbanz thank you for making this post. I now have 373 feathers and 847 hopper cores. That’s not including the ones I’ve already used and traded

3 Likes

…I have one that we aren’t supposed to talk about anymore… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Do it :love_you_gesture:t4::grimacing::hear_with_hearing_aid:🏽

no no fr. you’d have to come find me in game and i can show you/explain.
i live on Till lololol

2 Likes

Now you have to share…

Regards,

2 Likes

4 Likes

For those that like these, got a new temp one open. :slight_smile: Shame it is off Norkyna and not Alcyon or it would be a keeper. Largest gleam spiral I think I’ve seen, bordering a cube field and also a nice island tree area. Corrosive. Portal is labeled Paka’s in TNT Norkyna, the old Sakura one.

7 Likes

I am so excited! Thank you! I know what I will be doing this weekend!

3 Likes

You’re a chicken chaser? Do you really chase chickens?

3 Likes