Rocks changed colors

I went to go use my Dark Rose rocks from an old exo and the color of them has been changed to Night Orange. I’m upset about this because I really liked the color and the exo is obviously gone.

@james is there anyway to get the rocks back to their original color???

To add, I only have 6ss of them if you needed to know the amount.

Blocks change their color depending on the atmosphere of the planet, it has always been. Devs, please don’t change anything, i’ve been waiting for new graphics for so long :pensive:

1 Like

OP is saying the literal color assigned to the rocks in game has changed, which would be a bug. I don’t think OP means they LOOK night orange

Edit: spelling

They both look and say night orange. They were a dark red before and now are not. I know the atmosphere changes the color, but this is while they are in the storage container not effected by atmosphere.

1 Like

Colors should not be able to change their name in any way… the new light changes could change how they look. But the name would not have changed.

1 Like

Yeah I checked and the meta that was dark Rose is now night orange and the igneous that was night orange is now dark rose thats odd.

1 Like

Looks like goo color changing when growing is contagious. :wink:

Well I was going to build a new hub but my 4k marble that I had of dark orange is now night orange so there goes that idea.

Big waste of coin now and time wasted for the crafter too since it was a special order. :worried::persevere:

2 Likes

So are we SoL on this one @james @vdragon?

I’m not aware of any block palette changes so don’t think any blocks should have changed colour.

1 Like

Well i know my 4k marble was dark orange and not night orange. Don’t like night orange so I’d never buy marble in that color. And @Greenheart can verify the marble he sold me was dark orange.

2 Likes

They did change though, I only kept the meta rock from that world because it was dark Rose, now it is saying its night Orange, which is not a color I would keep from an exo because we already have it on a permanent planet.

Is there anyway to check to see why this happened @james? I just want the rock back to the original color.
If you need proof that the blocks were dark Rose, @morey523 and @Ratchel can both confirm the color I had.

2 Likes

Dont we have an Archive with the block Colors somewhere? Of the past exos?

Its changed there too, I just checked.

from exo world, mebsuta

Yes, I know it its now the igneous rock. When I got the rock I only saved the meta because it was dark rose, I didn’t save the others because they were orange. Now my meta rock is night Orange instead of dark Rose. That’s the problem. I’m not crazy. Other peoples rocks have changed as well. I just want it fixed.

I have checked that too, and its changed from before. I’m not going to sit here and be called a liar. I know what blocks I had. And other peoples have changed as well so are you saying we are all lying?

1 Like

Also my problem is with marble that was Dark Orange becoming Night Orange.

Tho I guess I should have made my own topic for that. But since it’s blocks changing colors I figured it’d be better to keep it all in one spot

2 Likes

I just provided information I had to hand, nothing more, nothing less. Thought it might be useful.
:v:

2 Likes