Rocks changed colors

I always get more meta then igneous because I dont care for Igneous brick. Who knows though maybe weve all just gone mad together lol

I appreciate the information but it doesn’t help with the fact that the rocks changed colors. I know the rock i had was dark rose, I’m not crazy.

@james is this being looked into or are we all just sol because something got changed?

I would like answers and will wait for your (or another devs) reply.

I have not seen any post calling you or anyone else in here a liar. So calm your horses in that direction :slight_smile:

It might have well been said. This has happened to several people. I wouldn’t calm my “horses”. I’d want an answer on this mistake. :wink:

Editted: Added winky face

1 Like

My “horses” are as calm as they are going to be while I wait for an answer as to what happened and how its going to be fixed.

Whether they were meta or ign I honestly don’t remember, that exo was a month ago, all I know is that I had 6 ss of dark rose rock and now they are replaced with 6ss of night orange.

I just want it fixed. End of story.

2 Likes

Release 225 didn’t contain any migrations to swap around block colours. All the block colours in 225 are the same as before.

(I’ve even checked the localisation file to make sure they just haven’t been named differently - but this also hasn’t changed.)

Is there logs kept of trades at all? If so you can see greenheart traded me 4k dark orange marble and now I have 4k night orange marble.

Trade happened last Saturday at 5:52pm pst

2 Likes

Could there have been something that changed the block then? From what I’m seeing it was ign rock that was the dark rose, and I don’t remember the rock I had, I just looked at color to be honest and I know it was dark rose, I’m not a fan of orange and now all I have is the night orange meta rock.

I know its a lot.of trouble over rocks, but I really liked the color.

Now you’re not sure. Do you understand what this can lead to?
I do not understand all these facts about the color change and the fact that someone has something dark. It doesn’t look serious to me. Do you understand that your claims can ruin the game for those who are simply silent? I don’t think you’re a liar, but just think for a second if you’re a really active player and are worried about the look of your home. I’ve been waiting for this change for half a year or more.

1 Like

I can confirm that the marble I made and traded @FireAngelDth was in fact Dark Orange. I spent almost 2 hrs collecting the rock from the planet Glaviathosa and almost 2 hrs chisel changing it from Igneous to Metamorphic. This was all before making it into marble.
The marble I traded was Dark Orange, I can not confirm anything that happened after I made the trade.
I am sorry this has happened :green_heart:

On another note, I had a makeshift garden on my roof with rows of existing plants on growth! After the update 2 rows have just poof disappeared!! I had 2 rows of glade flowers, 2 rows of ghost flowers, 2 of rosetta nox, 2 of Oortian staff, 2 rows of desert swords and 2 of stardrops. After the update the 2 whole rows of stardrop plants have gone!

2 Likes

I can’t understand it
"Screenshot_8 Screenshot_3 "

I think that any errors should be discussed in the correct form with the developers.

This is support post! This is the correct way to talk to the developers. This has nothing to do with the new lighting on update. If you don’t like what we are talking about don’t reply.

5 Likes

It’s all very sad and i really want to help. Hope you will get the blocks of the color you want.
I see a lot of complaints and very afraid that the developers will go the wrong way.

1 Like

Fixing a mistake is not going the wrong way

1 Like

I’d settle with the same exo spawning again if that’s possible. Fires needs to be corrected. That’s money and time lost for 2 players

3 Likes

I farmed up a bunch of the Dark Rose for my brother, the majority of the rock I have from that exo is dark rose igneous, I have very little of the night orange meta. Not saying anyone else isn’t having issues with colors changing, but mine did not.

I’ve looked up the configuration file that comes from the exoworld generation process.

Assuming these blocks came from Mebsuta:

1. Mebsuta was a Metal Level 5 World.
  2. Spawned at 2019-06-21 17:00:00 UTC
  3. Expired at 2019-06-26 17:00:00 UTC
  4. The Rock colour indexes were:
    • “ROCK_IGNEOUS_BASE”: 15, “Dark Rose”
    • “ROCK_METAMORPHIC_BASE”: 20, “Night Orange”
    • “ROCK_SEDIMENTARY_BASE”: 29, “Silk Mustard”

I’ll keep looking for other data.

Or did the blocks not come from Mebsuta?

Hey James
No the blocks I got that were dark orange were not from the exo Mebsuta.
They came from Glaviathosa (a regular planet)
This was fireangeldth’s complaint.
I think the OP was talking about said blocks though.
:green_heart:

Yea sorry I didn’t make another topic because it was a block that changed colors as well. I can make a new topic if you’d prefer @james. But like is said if you guys have data for trade logs you can see what was traded to me at 5:52pm pst on July 13th

I can tell you my blocks did come from this planet. I had the dark rose ones, now they are all night Orange. Is there any way to check what was in my inventory before? I haven’t moved them since the exo, and I didn’t realize they had changed until I went to use them.