Role Call Test/Live

So who lately is playing mainly on the test server, and who all is still mainly playing on the live servers?

I ask because it feels like the game has pretty much come to a complete stop. I am hoping everyone is testing on the test server. Though it is normal to slow down production or play time before a huge update. Otherwise there may be a lot of in vain labors.

I still stay focused on the liver server. Though if we want to input on a new update, it’s almost our duty to test it on the test server , so they can polish it before we get it live. When it goes live means it’s been tested and polished already. That in mind I will go to live and see whats up.

3 Likes

I mostly am on testing, though have become a bit less active recently :thinking:

Live but much less active. Been on mainly with my kid for him, I’m cutting back so I’m fresh & enthused for 1.0.

Live- ran into 3 others while on andoweem of all places today- doesn’t seem any slower to me.

That being said, my time has been split with WoW lately.

Every time I open my inventory on testing the game crashes :rofl: my main character has a bugged bomb in his inventory… Thankfully it’s no longer possible to forge such bombs. I can still use my two other characters but it’s like playing with one arm tied behind my back ><

2 Likes

try and look in screen shots xD

Not sure I follow what you mean?

In (Pose Your Screenshots!) Topic go check it out ^^ got you at andoweem

1 Like

(ON Live) In my area on therka there are around 3-4 active players but I’ve allways been on the solo part so dont really feel a difference since the announcement

2 Likes

I have been in other games lately. Mostly LOTRO, SOTA, OTPB and various flying related games. I essentially solo all the time, so, it’s not like I get missed. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m still on live when I can get online, mostly independent player so no one would probably see me around much anyway :blush:

1 Like

Oh! Lol I was afk for a minute, didn’t even know you were there too!

The 1.0 announcement had the opposite effect on me. I’m actually speeding up my efforts to complete and polish all my builds on live to send them off in perfect shape and clear my head of unfinished business. :smile:

8 Likes

same for me as well… filling up all the plots in Anoobis to make it a complete, finely chiseled town :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I was playing testing until it crashed and some live then. Trying out the tutorial and progression until getting compactor and crafting first warp augments. Trying to find out how 1.0 beginnings might look like and how to progress towards leaving the home planet, as it’s been long time since I played a new character.

1 Like

Well, I am still on the Live server.
Near Hash-village; the city though is very quiet at the moment. :sunglasses:

I’m not on the test server because all my stuff is in Solum and I didn’t want to completely restart the game just to test the forge. >.<

1 Like

But the test server is a copy of Solum. :thinking:

Wow great mix of live and test, and responses. thnx

I will say that when 1.0 comes, and there isn’t a server wipe, my life will be consumed with Boundless. Right now I am getting some games out of the way that I’ve owned for a year and never have played.

Solum has been down every time I joined the Testing server. o.o So I thought only Vulpto and (Epsilo?) are up.