Role Call Test/Live

Well, I am still on the Live server.
Near Hash-village; the city though is very quiet at the moment. :sunglasses:

I’m not on the test server because all my stuff is in Solum and I didn’t want to completely restart the game just to test the forge. >.<

1 Like

But the test server is a copy of Solum. :thinking:

Wow great mix of live and test, and responses. thnx

I will say that when 1.0 comes, and there isn’t a server wipe, my life will be consumed with Boundless. Right now I am getting some games out of the way that I’ve owned for a year and never have played.

Solum has been down every time I joined the Testing server. o.o So I thought only Vulpto and (Epsilo?) are up.

It’s unstable at the moment.

1 Like

ive been working on my aqua hub on live server
and last week lot off portal request came in
also the hub has always peeps running around
put a portal to our hub from ya build
and we will visit you regulary :smile:

I’ve been around on and off live, working on some build ideas for a kind of ultimate aim for 1.0 - in a secret location :wink:

2 Likes

Put it this way, once the update hits testing, ill become active on testing again, and once that update hits live, ill become active on live again :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I was initially pushed to complete my projects, but life is getting in the way so I’m thinking I may be shelving most of my game time until launch. On live I can be found on Andooweem for about 30 minutes or so a night.

Are you the person hiding in a Therka mountain behind a complete cube of beaconed space? :slight_smile:

Hehe, no - my current testing isn’t on Therka, but somewhere with a bit more wilderness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t take this the wrong way, but, in the immortal words of Liam Neeson:

“…what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.”

All your base is are be pictureified and posted on the forums! :smiley:

4 Likes

:dizzy_face:

10,000 coins for the person who delivers me verified screenshots of @philelliott’s secret base!

8 Likes

Wait, so we don’t know the planet? Damn…
Can @philelliott send you the pictures and claim the coin? :joy:

4 Likes

That… that would be… hmm, fair I guess… :thinking:

3 Likes

Finally, a competition I can win!!

8 Likes

I’ve been on the live server most of this time, but my real life circumstances have kept me busy from work to being engaged and planning a wedding and everything in between.

2 Likes

So Solum /is/ up on Testing? Just… unstable?