Rose/Fuchsia Sprays! Ki’Rin Co. - "Colors"

Haha… no disrespect. Van Goo and Krylon have an awesome selection of many of the 255. And it is time-intensive work to keep every color stocked. Many of the popular colors sell out quickly.

Ki’Rin Co - Colors won’t be attempting to stock all 255. I’ll be focused on a small selection of popular or seasonal colors. Black/White/Greys and Various Taupes. Shadow Cerulean when possible…

Right now there is a Valentine’s special!
Have some popular cherry, fuchsia and rose sprays in stock for 45c each!

2 Likes

I’m remodeling Krylon & it’s taking longer than I planned. I’ll re-stock once the remodel is done.

The reds are def a popular color to sell :+1:

2 Likes

Yep all three shops are listed in my “in-game resources” page on my website.

Does anyone else sell paint in quantity (yet)? I know dupix is coming soon.

3 Likes

Grants on the remodel! I’ll definitely come check it out once it’s done.
My red pigments definitely sell the most. Black and white sprays, and can never keep shadow cerulean in stock… wish I had a better way to make them.

Ooo i haven’t heard of Dupix… I’ll be on the lookout.

I know @wakeNbake stocks the shadow color sprays at his shop ‘What we do in the shadows”. It’s on one of the AUS planets…

3 Likes

Now with updated pictures!

2.6.2020]

Restocked White and Rose Sprays.
White - 500 cans
Rose - 300 cans

Get em while they’re hot!

@Dupix you HAVE to show him your place!

2 Likes

Oh that’s right! Duh! @OnlyOneShinobi we have a portal all the way at the top to his place.

Do u buy cans?

If you can like just keep going with the rose spray paints that would be nice…totally not the person who keeps buying them or anything lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha… i am doing my best to keep them in stock… i think i just added more yesterday. Unfortunately its only like… 300-400 cans every three days or so…

I didn’t know Krylon was your shop. I often go there just to give some footfall to the owner (you :stuck_out_tongue:). I like the fact that your shop can be spotted from afar so that I can find my shop more easily when running around in your mall.

1 Like

Colors restock 2.9.2020

Rose, white, and black sprays sold out. Adding more tomorrow.

Restocked various pigments and some goo kernels (lumi Red, stark orange, various sepia/taupe)

Restocked 2.10.2020

• 160 white spray
  • 180 black spray
  • 250 rose spray

Added various quanities of red, green, viridian, Fuchsia and cherry pigments.

Bought all the white and black :blush: finally was able to get there before it was gone

1 Like

Is that you? Thank you for the business!

White and black both are selling out as soon as they are put on the shelves. They definitely go quickly.

I’m thinking of expanding my white goo mutation field so that i can stock more than 160 each cycle. So maybe soon there’ll be a bit more for everyone.

Restocked various pigments - many reds and greens.

Also added:

• Rose spray - 240
  • Black spray - 250
  • White Spray - 140

Restocked Today!

Sprays:

• black 200
  • white 100
  • rose 200
  • strong cherry 50
  • vivid fuchsia 50

Pigments: various greens, reds, fuchsias, cherrys, and moss

How do I find your shop?

1 Like

It’s located in fireborn in Alder. Easiest way I know how to get there is via TNT Mega Hub. Look for the fireborn portal and then you can use the knowledge tab when there to locate the shop with the compass. It’s about 200m from the tnt portal exit.

Edit for auto correct

2 Likes