Rose/Fuchsia Sprays! Ki’Rin Co. - "Colors"

Pigments and sprays now at reduced prices !

All pigments 110c
Standard sprays 90c
Popular Sprays 150c

Got black, white, greys in stock as well as the coveted ashen taupe and shadow cerulean.

Pigments have been restocked as well!

1 Like

How many sprays does one pigment make, I’m gonna need enough of every color to paint nine blocks of each color lol… setting up my goo farm.

1 Like

One pigment per spray. If your pigment processor has full coils, you get a bonus to the output, but I forget what the actual number is for said bonus.

1 Like

I found your store, saving it to my favorites, now to figure out exactly what I need, I did use 8 pigments and got 10 sprays, so looks like I now need to figure out what I have and what I need, lol. I will be shopping there a lot. Thank you for great prices.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Always happy to provide good prices. As long as I can keep getting goo kernels at affordable rates :wink:

I’m not sure the exact ratio of pigment to spray. Like you said 8 pigments gave you 10 sprays. But 1 will only get you 1. So fully coiled processor does get a good bonus, especially when processing large batches.

1 Like

Restocked Oxide Grey Sprays. 400+ now in shop stand.

1 Like

What’s the best way to make a gold marble? What colors make best gold?

If you go to my shop in Sasquatchville (AI Pigments Shop) I have stone signs of all the colors, it would give you an idea of what they look like in game

2 Likes

The Bright Taupe or Bright Mustard are worth trying out.

Edit: actually the vivid mustard might be the one. Sorry not in game right now to look.

Thanx I’ll check it out.

Thanks Maude! I myself also buy pigments from you when i’m In need of stock for mixing sprays. Really good selection!

Those are actually good ideas! I think i went with a silk yellow or something. But didn’t quite turn out like i liked. Might also consider a warm mustard?

Either way i would recommend testing it out on whatever material you plan to use before buying anything in bulk. Sometimes the color looks a bit different on stone vs. refined stone vs. marble.

Once you decide if you need a bulk order of sprays let me know and i can work on mixing some up!

1 Like

Updated stock of sprays:

• Ashen taupe
  • Dark grey
  • Oxide grey

Other various black/white/greys still stocked.
All sprays now 90c

Hey Friends!

Ki’Rin Co. “Colors” is going to close for remodeling next week Feb 3-7.
Anything left on the shelves will go into cold storage - so that means its time for a SALE!

All sprays now 50c - Pigments are 90c. Limited time only.

Over 20,000 pigments in stock of various colors (2nd floor)

Thousands of Black, white, Grey, and speciality sprays:
Current Stock (1-27-2020)

• Cool Grey - 1,995

• Ashen Grey - 2,798

• Oxide Grey - 3,711

• Dark Grey - 1,349

• Black - 166

• Ashen Taupe - 5,435

• Rust Taupe - 1,816

• Cool Taupe - 461

• Luminous Taupe - 210

• Shadow Orange - 298

• Shadow Fuchsia - 404

• Shadow Red - 1,037

• Cold Slate - 338

• Strong Cherry - 168

• Silk Lavender - 146

Got any mustard?

Probably some mustard pigments…

not sure at the moment. I’m away for work so can’t log in until Wednesday. But stop by to take a look!

1 Like

Store is temporarily closed for remodeling.

Hey brother there is closer land available now if you want to build to bigger structure by the hub? I’m about to build shops there and put locks for people. It does very well right there.

2 Likes

I am so happy you mentioned this shop, I found it one day and lost it now I know where to look…thankyou.

“Colors” has been reopened with a new design!
Exterior still needs a little work, but now three floors of shopping heaven!
New pictures to come soon.

B1 - Goo kernels
1F - Sprays
2F - Pigments

Thousands of goo kernels from most of the 30 color groups now in stock on floor B1. All kernels 75c each while supplies last.

Luxury Sprays at 50c and Seasonal Sprays at 45c available on 1F.
Can’t find what you need at Van Goo Paints or Krylon? Come pick up your Taupe or Grey sprays at “Colors” while supplies last.

Thousands of pigments available on 2F for your own personalized color mixing.

Looking for a particular color spray? Send me a PM and I’ll be happy to work with you to craft it up!

3 Likes

Hehe looks like the paint market is heating up!

1 Like