Sand Castle Competition

Sand castles are all looking so good. There are still spots left!!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness the sandcastles are looking so good. Here is a sneak peak at a few. Don’t forget to reserve your spot!! Contest runs until Dec 31!!

10 Likes

Ooooooo perty

1 Like

My entry is finished @Naeah hope you like it.

20 Likes

That looks great!

@georgegroeg I look forward to your little :european_castle: bro :sunglasses: if you have what it takes lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Don’t let me down lol

5 Likes

Hahaha. I won’t be building a sand castle. But I’ll come have a look at what people are building.

1 Like

@CaptAmerica1611
@Ligerion
@BabyCookie
@JDGroat
@Spoodle
@Redlotus

I summon you all to compete- it is your duty…… all hale the sandman…

5 Likes

Why not? I’m sure there is iron particles in the sand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: COMMON hahah

2 Likes

@georgegroeg ok, I’ll pay you 1 coin to build a sand bucket 🪣 then? DEAL?

1 Like

Ummm. Still no. Backs away slowly. image
:rofl: good luck.

3 Likes

Disappointed :cry:……… ow well I tried to lure the reaper himself from the iron gates of hell - guess he’s all too sandy on his throne :joy: jj

2 Likes

Sorry dude, I don’t do the competitions for the most part. I enjoy looking at them though.

1 Like

Hahaha. I do appreciate the personal invite to be honest. But I’m just not into building contest that much. And I dislike sand in my diaper even more. :rofl:

2 Likes

6 Likes

LOOK who I FOUND

7 Likes

@Naeah love that you are posting pics of the progress made. Ppl work hard on these and it’s really great to see some reflection of that on here :hugs:

If I wasn’t building a massive castle of my own I would of loved to join this comp.

Good luck to everyone :heart:

5 Likes

Made some final changes last night.

14 Likes

I have an idea :bulb:….

Put your build on hold for 24hrs hehehe like I did, my new build is epic in size - this comp was a good way to take a break.

Come build some super shady sandy little castle next to us…then make it shine……

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Can I do a build that loosely follows the rules, but won’t be eligible for prizes? 2d art, would need maybe a 1x6x6ish space…