Sand Castle Competition

Sure, I can make a space available that doesn’t interfere with the contest.

There is a little spot right off the main contest you can use. If you are on I can show it to you.

Cool, omw! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

I’m at the guild book, but unable to interact with it. Doesn’t say anything about permissions, just shows “Guild Control”, with no prompt to interact :thinking:

1 Like

I will once the plots become available from the last competition xD

Sorry, I moved it today. I have fixed it now.

1 Like

Cool, got it, donated 200k :grin:

3 Likes

Ok, @Naeah, I’m throwing my hat in the ring. I’ve visited and seen the awesome entries and am not entirely sure I’m up to the challenge, but I think it will be fun to try! Thanks for doing this. :heart:

6 Likes

Just pick a spot, drop a beacon, and I will come by at put your name on it at some point. Rules are 3x3 and any combination of 6 up and down. So, that is, 6 vertically in any combo. :smiley:

Spots are going fast yall!!

5 Likes

At the end of my weekly counseling session she asks “so, what is one thing you are looking forward to?” My answer today: “I’m going to spend the weekend building a sand castle!!”

Thank you!! <3

11 Likes

Another little update. Only 10 spots remaining!! This competition is heating up!!

12 Likes

Bump.

Figured I would just take a moment. I dunno, sort of dig on the vibe.

11 Likes

Lol that is great!

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure but it came out nice, so far :grinning:

Here’s a shot with … More Karl :wildstock:

Not entirely sure yet what I will dig up here.

20 Likes

Haha, excellent! I didn’t expect it :joy:

3 Likes

Eek-Eek digs it

2 Likes

Love it mate, maybe a tunnel to my place?

2 Likes

I love competitions like these, thanks for putting it together. Its always nice to see all the creativity on display.

3 Likes

Keep it up everyone, it’s looking great!! woohoo!!

3 Likes

Would you be interested in 2 full sets of cauldrons to use for your giveaway part of the competition rewards

3 Likes