Saturday Shop of the Week!

i bet that shop is popular haha.
good thinking putting beans on there. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s fine haha! Gives me more to choose from :grin:

2 Likes

Bitter bean prices sure have increased!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :angel:

2 Likes

Thank you all so much!! :smiley: Really appreciate it, going to be restocking soon there with stuff from the new exo! (Hehe, I’m tearing this one apart so much :wink: )

Be sure to check out all the wonderful stalls at Nova Golda while you’re there, it is a gorgeous marketplace with great stuff - do a lot of my shopping at all my neighbors’ stalls there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Would anybody like to submit their shop for shop of the week? :smile:

1 Like

My humble store: Gloviathosa Market.
Located just to the north from PS Gloviathosa HUB.
You can reach it by the portal from PS Lamblis or DK Ultima Tree.

Selling almost all crafted goods and buying almost all raw resources.

Just in case, forum thread: Gloviathosa Market

8 Likes

gonna have to nominate Yamaska on Minorengle…they are just having a remodel and it’s looking just lovely.

Y

14 Likes

I’m not sure if it showed up here, but this is @Trickyy90’s shop in G-Mall. I love the way she has it set up. Come check it out, I have horrible screenshot-foo and it is amazing in person.

12 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: thanks @Peyago!

5 Likes

Aussie Digger Warehouse @ Lasaina
It’s a humble little store in the Aussie way galaxy
Sells gravel and sand products. Also shovels.
I do try to keep things in stock. But don’t always have the time

Via Aussie Digger on the TNT Portal Network Hub (Circa) or the Sydney hub on Lasaina

still a work in progress. Also no twitter account

11 Likes

Real Aussie quality, always good stock and quick on custom orders!

2 Likes

Why i feel like people mix saturday and sunday cause on sunday these shops starts to pop up haha

1 Like

That’s okay, gives me a selection to choose from for the next week :smile:

5 Likes

Sadly tho they also lost all the items I mainly used to go to them for :frowning:

I meant to get back there to send in pictures earlier, but remembered last night while shopping lol.

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes I plan to restock technomancers on Friday. I will have loot light, transform, and lattice chisels. I have a large batch of great healing and regen bombs. I have auto door and wear repair spanners. need grapples? all my grapples have durability and range. golden fists for grabbing and golden fists bashing. I have hard hitting shovels for use with the gathering epic. I have also been dabbling in mid level AOE tool and will have hammers and axes.
I also offer Cheep wayfarers totems and golden fists.
stock is low now but a big batch is on the way!
You can find my shop at G-mall.

8 Likes

Jeffs shop = great shop. His transform chisels work twice as well as anyone else’s. Feed my addiction!

7 Likes

Wish this was a thing when i had my old coal and fuel shop buuut no worries as i now have a new smaller shop :D.

6 Likes

@RedY3 you would have been the shop every week.

4 Likes

^ One of the best customers :heart: :smiley:. Thanks for the kind words. Really encouraging knowing that people do notice the hard work that goes into shops :D.

4 Likes