Screenshot of the Week #2 - Builds!

Eu central (starting planet), cords:0,0,0

2 Likes

It is at EU Therka cords 1353, 102, 1819

1 Like

Currently a WIP, mine and ThatGuyMartin’s house should be done by the end of the week :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s some screenshots of what it looks like so far:

The plan is for the roof to slope up in an A frame, with the window on the wall going all the way up to the peak.

8 Likes

> Owner / made by : Mariusstan - EU Therka -2138,66, 1295

10 Likes

That third pic is lovely ^^

… (machined gold blocks!?)

2 Likes

Amazing work guys! And those are great!
You totally captured the spirit of it by showcasing @jesshyland new texture block in all his glory.
Love you all guys <3

2 Likes

I can’t really show much of the outside of my build, as I live in a hollowed out cliff… so anyway, here’s a shot of my machine room instead!

… and me through my quick access shop window (which also doubles as a killing window for Wildstock :smiley:)

I’ll get a couple of shots from outside later and add to the post, once I’ve tidied it up a bit!

5 Likes

So I thought that building underneath these giant trees was going to be a good idea but boy was I wrong :scream:. I’m still chopping down wood and leaves as we speak.

Here’s my WIP on my place :D. I always wanted to live underneath big trees and mushrooms.

10 Likes

Super creative. :heart: x :100:

The roof of the house has gone up, now there’s just some finishing touches before I’ll put up the final screenshots of it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

i didnt know where you guys were then yesturday i looked left from the top of my tower and saw this behemoth of a building nice job guys!

3 Likes

Awesome! I want to live there! :smiley:

Here are the pictures of the completed house!

9 Likes

I took a couple of shots of my cave dwelling from the outside… although there’s not really a great deal to look at!

front door and shop

rear terraces (gradually working my way up!)

view from the basement

the basement (needs more light!)

alternate view of the machine room

7 Likes

funny :slight_smile: i had a similar idea with my little mountain plateau: i wanted to make windows into the side of the mountain range. and maybe ad one or the other tower at the side of it. similar to nyuudles’ great trade depot.
but also had an idea about clipping in round gleam plates into the side of the mountain.

The project is finished for the event :slight_smile:

10 Likes

14 Likes

So I cant participate in this competition because im not ready, but still I post some screenshots about my yet unfinished bridge-tower-house:

I went far to be able to screenshot the whole thing. And from here you can see some other bases too from our little settlement.

Unfinished bridges.

More unfinished bridges.

Unfinished bridges from down.

The way in looks good tho.

The arks in the middle square and some missing trade plinths.

Missing roof… nowadays the snow just falls in so I cant get warm (yet!). :frowning:

The “basement” window.

Empty (yet!) workshop in the “basement”.

Missing stairs, so sorry guys you cant go up yet.

At the top.

And the view from the top.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.