Seeking guilds

Looking to join guilds, playing alone still and the this is the only game i’m playing.
ign is Arken

1 Like

Come and give us a try. Friendly group and quite active!

1 Like

You’re going to run into guilds using discord more then in game chat. I don’t think I’ve ever actually used the in game guild chat. I know those of us in order of oortian use discord only.

what do you like to do ingame?

You can attempt to join Reapers. Located in Gyosha Ophin. Get there through hubbit, or large cross north of ps hub Gyosha, or right beside Ultima US east or pop out the giant Skull by taking Tiggs Tunnels.

is that you?

1 Like

Yea that’s him

I run a new guild called the NWO. I’m always looking to add people to our city! I have over 400 plots but no one moved in yet! Feel free to reachout if interested. We also comunicate through discord :slight_smile:

how long did that take you? :expressionless:

Hi! I’m Ginabean/Elphaba, I am the leader of iLLumiNaughty. We are always looking for new members who want to play their way!

We have both PC and PS4 players but our psn chat is far more active than our discord. We are super involved with the Boundless community as a whole and strive to have good relations with all communities we cross paths with. We consist of hunters, builders, shop keepers and gatherers.

Our guild buffs are free to members though we gladly take donations. We encourage our members to build in town, yet we have no rules where you chose to have your shop or base.

If you are interested, let me know! :blush:

hey,
Here at Lotus Kingdom we are a small guild with just a couple active players. If you wanna come join that would be awesome, if not best of luck with your guild you join.

These are all good guilds. Feel free to check us out as well (imdaari, cloud city) before deciding. We have a lot of new to the game players joined in the last few weeks

Mr. TameJames forgot to mention the name of our guild though. We’re the Golden Fist!

You’ve got a lot of good options in front of you though, Mr/Ms Arken.

i can offer a secondary guild for farming me and a big bunch off people have build farms together to be ready for upcoming farming update guildname:united farmers
also all other aquatopian empire guilds offcoarse
we have one for when we do a big group project
we also slowly opening a town focussed on shopping atm
lots off stuff instead off joining ya can also just hang out in our discord
only thing we dont do is focus :joy:

this falls all under the aquatopian empire