Selling 1,008,000 black gleam

Hey folks! I’ve spent the last couple of days farming gleam for glass while channeling my inner @Nightstar and have ended up with some extra gleam to sell. If anyone wants to bulk purchase, let me know. If there is no interest, I’ll put them on shop stands for normal market price in a few days.

3 Likes

Make it into glass and signs that would be a better shop

1 Like

@antonius025 still needing?

@kemyobra might want more.

Last time I looked also @econodog had like 3m coins in baskets.

36 Gleam refined = 300 XP (double with pie).

1008000 / 36 gives you 28000 batches!!

28000 * 300 gives you 8400000 XP - use pies for (gasp) 84 levels.

But wait!!! There’s More!!!

28000 * 50 gives you 1400000 refined gleam.

Refined gleam mints for .7c with coils?

Mint that junk for 980000c. And stroll off enjoying those 84 fresh hot levels.

C’mon who’s got a mil for peyago here?

1 Like

The glass is the reason I have so much. I’m making a bit over 300k for my dome. I’m sure I’ll be sick of glass by that point lol.

1 Like

I just want to add, that’s the least profitable thing you could do with 1m gleam. Refine and mint.

Mix it up with some essence it’s very profitable. Still buying 84 levels for roughly 20k coin IS pretty nice.

All numbers are approximate, blah blah lol.

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

9mil coins for 84 levels - that’s all my coins gone haha :joy:

1 Like

(O.O) I want coin you want levels I got a power lvl workshop boop

1 Like

is it still available? i would buy

1 Like

I’ll be honest this is kind of pricey. 9c is pretty high in my personal opinion.

2 Likes

The 9c was there as a placeholder in the baskets so it wouldn’t sell while filling it up so I could give an easy to see number to a bulk buyer. I was looking for market price of 1c each, and it has been reserved. This thread can be closed @majorvex.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.