Selling new titanium AOE axes and shovels

Ran out of diamonds on last nights batch. Need to mine some more before I can make some more AOE hammers. The mines on all the diamond planets are empty as hell though. Nothing but holes everywhere lol. And they are not regenerating! Feels like there may be a diamond bottleneck soon.

1 Like

Will come and check your place out if you restock.
You’re certainly right about the situation down the diamond mines…everyone scrambling for scraps (good for me though as iron is often left behind, easy pickings)

True. I’ve never seen it this bad though. I don’t mind the bomb nerf as much as I mine things just not regenerating at all.

It’s amazing people think that Forged Titanium tools / Iron tools should be so much cheaper. They still use the same forge ingredients that are expensive or hard to come buy. The base tool really isn’t the price until your talking gem tools.

1 Like

Just curious, but why diamond? Most of the shops are selling only diamond tools but there are not a big difference between gems, so why not use ruby or emerald?
I buy all the gems tools I use so I go mining from gems from time to time just for fun so I cannot speak from experience but I dont think diamons are a lot easier to get than other gems.
Like I said, just curious.
BTW, your hammers rocks :slight_smile:

I got to he part where you said 80% of players are struggling… I didn’t play alpha or beta, but I played Minecraft on PS4 years ago. I got boundless on the PC though, and I really like the controls.

That said, it’s not hard as a new player; what’s hard is going into the first 2-4 shops and complaining about prices when portal seekers and aqua have tons of shops linked. You can easily buy and sell stuff straight from stalls if you explore enough. People that set up shops likely aren’t running through hundreds of shops a day. So, if you spend an hour or two exploring and making a list of where, what, and how to get there, you can remember where things bought low and sold high and make money without much struggle.

For me I typically farm diamonds and sell them between 500-600. Aqua buys all gems at 475 so if you’re desperate that’s the absolute lowest and they’re always buying.

So go farm, and if efficient enough you can make decent pay with just iron tools on a T5 planet. O

Actually there is a difference between different gem tools. For example the ruby hammer gives you more base mining speed but less over all damage. The reason you see diamond a lot is because it does the most base damage of all the tools. This is good because th forging process takes damage away from the tool in order to add the 3x3 aoe.

Yes, I’m not trying to argument or convince you, just a comment as an user (or customer if you want), I still have to hit twice with a diamond hammer on a T5 planet, so the extra damage is wasted. with emerald you get a bit more speed and still have to hit twice. Anyway the big difference between hammers are the forge perks, so i’ll buy the best forged hammer not matter the gem.
Thanks for your answer