Server Maintenance - 20 minutes

My thoughts snaps fingers

5am here in my part of the US. playing other games til this patch is done.

have you guys fixed the buggy world overview window?

keep up the good work. love what you doing! :slightly_smiling_face:

greetings from berlin, germany.

…there are “other games” :thinking:???

2 Likes

Only when boundless is down

1 Like

Okay my PS4 downlaoded the update… maybe only minutes away? :slight_smile:

Am from the Netherlands. So remote play on vita works ok with Boundless? Good to know!

1 Like

I’m back online.

1 Like

YES!! First time I tried was last night, I enjoyed it thouroughly (mainly cause I was so tired, and I needed that gleammmmm, found a nice spot where I can grab 600-800 in an hour.

Go to your room! There are no other games!

Much to the horror of my Fortnite/Destiny/Battlefield buddies I have no want to play anything else!

2 Likes

Same! Time to ‘Boundless’ ahha

1 Like

Yes, click the link.

Edit: A new post has been made: Release 199.1: Hot Fix

Or RS: Siege… when people talk about toxicity that’s the gold standard.

My manager and I talk alot at work about how much we enjoy paying peaceful games compared to ones that make our hair turn grey. I was a big Madden player for a while… that rage that ensued gives me nightmares.

Servers a back online! (Updated OP)

2 Likes

Ok, update loaded, back in game, testing the glitched blocks that couldn’t be chiseled and… As far as I can tell, success! All my previous un chiseled blocks can now be chiseled again, ty Devs

4 Likes

Oh I do like the shooty, shooty games too! But yeah, turned 49 this year and notice I’m just not as fast as I used to be so it can get frustrating at times. Especially with a game like Fortnite BR when if you die you can watch the rest of your team play for 20-30 minutes…

Thankfully we can play again! Tho I just got kicked and now can’t get in since I get a “Character still connected” error, hmpf… I was walking towards a portal and boom, that happened, hopefully I can get back in soon!

Still not fixed anything.

This is the second time. First time I waited almost 30. Ended up verifying file integrity to fix. But something still isn’t right.

These connection issues were due to a brief outage by our hosting provider.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.