Settlement issues! Been trying for an hour! [resolved]

Been trying to solbe this for over an hour… :sob:

Halp please❤️

My issue when this happened was that I had what the system thought was a road. Look for any rows of plots that are only 1 plot wide and make them wider

Where are you? I can come over and try to help. Also have a Steam account so can use the debug menu if needed…

Have a look at this thread
At work so best I can do to help at mo

Logging in, in my way!

Generally, the problem is that there’s a connection between two settlements that is not big enough. Not enough plots are connected to eachother.

In case you don’t already know, if you enabled the Debug Mode in your settings of the game, by pressing F1, you can access a menu where you can select something that I think is called “plot visualization” or something to that effect, which will display a map of the plots around you. Might help you to understand what you’re doing.

1 Like

Adding to this - sometime your connection is wide enough, but there is not enough prestige in the connecting plots (in general empty plots bridge tend not to merge beacons; it can happen if the distance is not too much, but longer empty plot connection will always cause problems and placing some high prestige blocks there can help in testing where is the problematic spot).

1 Like

Thanks alot for the massive and fast support guys :heart::grin:

3 Likes