Settlement on GORTNEN - EU West

I also think it’s a bit much “fog” around but morning and evening colors are pretty warm :smile:
Also you can add your house here and add somewhere else. First it’s all about getting some people in the same area. The fun interaction anyway will start later in these alpha versions, when more player/player activities are possible and more craftings are available. I personally hope that plinths are coming soon :smiley: Would be so nice for the market. Because right now the stores are just placeholders for everyone. And you can make your place reservation with a beacon :smile:

I just thought the area all over is a nice place to start a settlement, because you have a long flat area surrounded with mountains and lakes! That will make the settlement later look really nice i hope :smile:

Nice to see, how more and more players come and find their place :smile:

I have been building the bridge a little further. Forgot to ask though. Also The pillars aren’t done and got no clue on how to build horizontal slabs Any help would be appreciated :smiley:
PS: Was it okay to build the “Bridge” further, it later though that maybe it was a dock :stuck_out_tongue:

The bridge looks good! There is a pretty large sea on the other side of the market area. It kind of fades into the fog. I was thinking of a port district facing that coast but no solid plan for it.

You should be able to craft slab from broken stone >> stone >> slab, if I understand you correctly.

Yeah i used INF mode for it and i had slabs, But i mean i can place them vertically but not Horizontally.

| Is possible - Not That’s what i mean. (it’s possible i just don’t know how. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Wall blocks ^^ you have to craft them

they are a different block?

yup
10char

Well that explains why i couldn’t
Thank you :smiley:

No problem ^^

yep, also saw the lake on the other side. And also thought of a harbour. I wonder if we somewhen can build kind of ships.

It was more meant to be a litte base, to jump into the water from there, or maybe also for some ships. Was not so sure about it… If you want to build over to the other guy it will really be a long bridge :smiley: But do as you please :wink:

But I guess in “near” future the market area will be more interesting. when they release their plinths.

And in general I am always thinking of buildings that could be useful somewhen (like a harbour if ships can be something). If you have Ideas just write in here what you’re thinking about :smile:

Maybe a stair that goes underwater so you can see the fish :stuck_out_tongue:

Underwater base anyone?

EDIT: soo i want a glass dome now :relaxed:

Underwater base you say? Pff. Got one of those :slight_smile:

I honestly can’t find a good comment on this it’s rather annoying :frowning:
and i wanted to make a joke but can’t find anything useful in your post :angry:

I finally got there. I’m working on the peppermint torte house.

I’ll settle here too now^^
Just some suggestion, wouldn’t it be better to have at least 4 blocks wide paths for the market? 2 feels a little close.
For now I just placed a beacon.

I’d place beacons, too, if I could just remember how to make stone.

with cracked stone^^

Shaping up nicely folks. Gotta stop by and visit soon. :smiley:

very cool location. I’m digging the style that you’re using there! I’d say it’s very oortian looking