Several Achievements NOT POSSIBLE

I have done all Tasks but No trophy ???

Or how do i get the trophy for 185 Tasks ?

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

How you complete The Great Replenisher objective?

1 Like

With a bomb you need @BabyCookie but IT was n t my .i ll Talk to the Person and let you know perhaps He ll give to you AS He did for me . I ll write you on discord

1 Like

I submitted my Game log For this one

1 Like

We must wait for Update for more quests to finisch this

2 Likes

Where No One Has Gone Before

Visited 40 Worlds of different types

0.00% (0.0)

No Feat Too Great

Completed 675 Feats

0.00% (0.0)

Journal Addict

Completed 185 Journal Objectives

0.00% (0.0)

You Are Boundless

Collected all Boundless Trophies

0.00% (0.0)

All this can not be achieved as it should for an an full release game because of not enough worlds or has to be fixed ( Task achievment )

I think even you are not working on any Updates at this moment please get a fix for that so we have also ingame goals to do in the waitingtime for new content .

• First point, Perhaps Reduce the number of Worlds that has to be visited because 40 are not possible at the moment

• Second there are several players i know which has achieved all 185 Task but no achievement needs to be fixed

• And if i am right its not possible to get 675 Feats because they are not possible have to count them , so reduce the number to the possible whats actual ingame

And personal i would like to have the opportunity to achieve all of it because i like the game and put so many hours into it nearly 7k hours so i think me and all others deserve to be able to achieve all.

@james @majorvex @Leahlemoncakes

1 Like

Sadly the game isn’t being actively developed or patched so I doubt these three year old problems will get fixed until the patches start happening again- I’m guessing next year

1 Like

Can you tell me too how you did the great replenisher? It’s the only one I don’t have

So, either find some way to cheat the trophy -OR- get someone to lend you a replenisher bomb, which are apparently unforgable from now to eternity… (Word says @Jiivita holds a relic to the past.) Better question is, are you seriously trying to platinum a broken game trophy? I mean… it’s possible… thru… means.

If you’re a trophy collector, I’d like, imagine that legitimacy should hold some value to you. If not, there’s ways. If so… you cannot Platinum Boundless currently. Do with that what you will… bombs or not.

1 Like

LOL…cough…cough…SAM…cough…sputter…clear throat.

1 Like

Even if you get that objective the trophy is bugged

1 Like