Shimmering orbs

Works every time

60% of the time it works 100% of the time… that doesn’t make any sense…

Any goodnplanets for growth? Does tier 1 planet growth also drop shimmering orbs.

Any T5/6 planet can drop it from mushrooms or growth. But you can’t just walk outside the hub on Besvrona and pick up 1000+ in 10 minutes so it’s obviously broken :slight_smile:

Tier 4 and up AFAIK.

Nah man they are there and quite easy to find…find a glaizer top to start with…thats my hint

Flan seems to have plenty of Glow Cap Mushrooms. I was lucky and my warp augment was right near a good mushroom field, so I’ve reserved about 80 plots in the sky over it. Plenty nearby to reserve later too when I have more play time. The planet % rate looks good compared to e.g. Besev too:

Time for a nice mushroom flan!

Hehe, this was silly. Not that it matters, I’ll keep the plots there but there are Glow Caps EVERYWHERE. :smiley:

1 Like

I actually go to Shedu Tier to farm shimmering orbs. With a decent forged titanium shovel and world regen bombs, I can farm 80 in 10 minutes (the length of a strength brew). It’s much easier than hunting down mushrooms. There are lots of places with growth everywhere, but with regen bombs you only need a little to just farm over and over. I usually farm for 2 brews duration and come away with 180-190 every time.