šŸ’µ Shop Stand/Basket Scanner for BoundlessTrade.net

I think the best way to find portals is to look at orders that are near a registered shop. You can look at the shop page for travel instructions then set your destination in-game once youā€™re there. Details:

1 Like

In addition to the above, the functionality to ā€œlinkā€ your shop to hubs is on the high priority list to implement. :wink:

This will make it so much easier to find places instead of running 2000m all the time.

Right now I look at the map, if itā€™s near a city, I check for a city portal. If there is none, I just go through city/player portals (PS hubs) until Iā€™m closer at least. This doesnā€™t always work but sometimes it helps.

2 Likes

yusssss this will help make the scan requests easier to fill too =D.

Thanks. I think i just got unlucky then. Clicked a few with no nearby shops, had assumed thats where it would be.

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I AM LOVING THIS APP. Thank you for making it.

4 Likes

I posted a question in the webpage thread, but itā€™s so close to this Iā€™ll just link it:

1 Like

So i just used this for the first time and itā€™s a great tool. Finally I dont mind shopping. And I also looked at other shops as I looked for the ones listed so even if a shop isnt listed you still have a chance with people like me

Great to hear!

Was just brainstorming a bit on ways to opt in/out of the scanner. Are you able to pick up strings like the beacon name or a sign in the beacon? Maybe ppl could put a symbol in their beacon name or write something specific on a sign that the scanner looks for. Kind of like a robots.txt

In theory yes, in practice it would probably take me weeks to reverse engineer that data. I think in-game tagging like this could be valuable in the long term, but thereā€™s a few other higher priority things we want to get in first.

1 Like

Can I get a modder to scan my shop in gyosha mall shop #19

yes. create an account on the site, add your shop with coordinate, then click request scan top right.

1 Like

Donā€™t have the ability

I play from my phone and a PS4

is the site not working for you on mobile?

Iā€™ve used both the scanner and site a lot. Make sure you have a decent computer and connection if you in the scanner because there will be lag. I noticed most of when passing through major portals with shops nearby.

I ran into one situation when the request basket was obviously hidden in blocks that I could not reach that had a ton of inky leafs for a cheap 5 coins and wished I could at least leave a note for myself never to go back. It would be nice if I could have personal points of interest for instances where the shopowner hasnā€™t added their shop so I could leave notes on how to get somewhere. Also Iā€™d like to tone down the range shops get labeled in places like Malls.

This may sound like complaints but I love both tools!

2 Likes

Personally have never been a fan of modding not because i dont understand it but because of the dangers that come with it but with that said i finally got the web page to work with my phone its a little clunky could use some refining (the part i found clunky is the page will only except 1 format for the cords and its not the format used in game) but everyone could use a little more advertisement for their shop so im in

2 Likes

Definitely something wonky. Just had someone come to my house looking for shadow orbs because the site said I was selling them. I have 1 request basket and 1 shop stand in my house. The stand is selling gb totem and the request basket is Oortstone. No shops in my town either

What are the in-game coordinates of your house?

If now everybody is using that website, nobody will be roaming markets and shops anymore.
good bye footfall for market places and shop owners.
since the prices will anyhow be fixed after a while (at the lowest possible for selling i quess)
and the ā€œgame in the gameā€ to be allways up to date with the best shops to buy/sell, is gone aswell.

if the economy was ment to be like that, why such a central list with all shops and prices is not just in the game?
so what this tool does is as aenea said, forcing shop onwers to use it to be anyhow able to sell stuff in the future (funny thing when you cant use it bcos if not on win) and removing some of the gameplay elements.
(footfall, having track about prices etc).

well done.

3 Likes