💵 Shop Stand/Basket Scanner for BoundlessTrade.net

thanks for keeping this at the top of the forum, guys. I appreciate the advertisement. More and more people are using the site. thanks!

9 Likes

nou%20meme

Ok but for real i’m out for tonight after this.

4 Likes

Lol. Made me giggle. Any publicity is good publicity ⅖

1 Like

Just an aftdrthought. Could you add a requirement to include the store name, location e.g. town or at least which portal hub its connected too. Im not the smartest at figuring routes out and jeeez the amount of times i run for miles to then find it has a portal to PS in it.

If this is already done,please point me in the direction of the info.

Failure to find info is not an option for me, it is a certainty :wink:

I think the best way to find portals is to look at orders that are near a registered shop. You can look at the shop page for travel instructions then set your destination in-game once you’re there. Details:

1 Like

In addition to the above, the functionality to “link” your shop to hubs is on the high priority list to implement. :wink:

This will make it so much easier to find places instead of running 2000m all the time.

Right now I look at the map, if it’s near a city, I check for a city portal. If there is none, I just go through city/player portals (PS hubs) until I’m closer at least. This doesn’t always work but sometimes it helps.

2 Likes

yusssss this will help make the scan requests easier to fill too =D.

Thanks. I think i just got unlucky then. Clicked a few with no nearby shops, had assumed thats where it would be.

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I AM LOVING THIS APP. Thank you for making it.

4 Likes

I posted a question in the webpage thread, but it’s so close to this I’ll just link it:

1 Like

So i just used this for the first time and it’s a great tool. Finally I dont mind shopping. And I also looked at other shops as I looked for the ones listed so even if a shop isnt listed you still have a chance with people like me

Great to hear!

Was just brainstorming a bit on ways to opt in/out of the scanner. Are you able to pick up strings like the beacon name or a sign in the beacon? Maybe ppl could put a symbol in their beacon name or write something specific on a sign that the scanner looks for. Kind of like a robots.txt

In theory yes, in practice it would probably take me weeks to reverse engineer that data. I think in-game tagging like this could be valuable in the long term, but there’s a few other higher priority things we want to get in first.

1 Like

Can I get a modder to scan my shop in gyosha mall shop #19

yes. create an account on the site, add your shop with coordinate, then click request scan top right.

1 Like

Don’t have the ability

I play from my phone and a PS4

is the site not working for you on mobile?

I’ve used both the scanner and site a lot. Make sure you have a decent computer and connection if you in the scanner because there will be lag. I noticed most of when passing through major portals with shops nearby.

I ran into one situation when the request basket was obviously hidden in blocks that I could not reach that had a ton of inky leafs for a cheap 5 coins and wished I could at least leave a note for myself never to go back. It would be nice if I could have personal points of interest for instances where the shopowner hasn’t added their shop so I could leave notes on how to get somewhere. Also I’d like to tone down the range shops get labeled in places like Malls.

This may sound like complaints but I love both tools!

2 Likes