Shopping portals

So my little shop is almost ready to be opened, I’m looking for a portal mall or shop portal areas if I could have some suggestions for fairly active ones :angel:
My shop is on Arie :blue_heart: so would need to be a reasonable amount of blinksecs away

Edit: I’m looking to have maybe 4 or 5 portals to the shop so keep the suggestions coming

1 Like

The Hive is a good place to set up a shop portal. @Orrian would be the one to speak with.

2 Likes

Ah thanks for that, which planet is it on?

Biitula is the planet it is located on.

In hunter courtyard

Ahh, Biitula may be a little far for me to fuel! Thank you though!

Tricky! You know where i have is :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you open your portal in Star Store river town Arie than you geht the oort opening cost back :slight_smile: you can choose between 1x2, 2x2 or 1x3
you Welcome

1 Like

ohhh I use Star Store almost daily! Will definitely take you up on that offer @hAmSTeR86!

nice to hear :slight_smile:
I am actually there if i can do something for you

I’ll be on in a few hours hopefully so will come see you if you’re about :slight_smile:

ok np, i go Shopping and i am online later again. See you

1 Like

Aw I would have loved to have one there, but it’s a little too far for my Oort bill! :laughing:

Join us in some of our hunts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hunt as much as i can but my Oort bills are slowly creeping up now :frowning:

I should come join you guys again sometime though!

I hear you. Not sure how I manage the Oort some days. Thanks to awesome guild members donating for sure. @Ratchel @morey523 @LunaLynn @Alienfish @Taleyah and many more.

4 Likes

@Orrian, you should really move the Hive to Circapous. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ugh I know! I could milk that planet dry. But I have too many projects :frowning:

But trust me I know the damage that can be done there.

One of the PS Hubs is probably a good idea. They link to most things.

Okidoki will have a look, I rarely use PS so should go have an explore!