Show me your builds!

So this is basically a Mega tour of the current Boundless epicness.

2 Likes

So much to see, you could probably do a series just on builds.

Before gods send floods to destroy sinners and revert their contrary ways.

1 Like

the links for Elop Portas aren’t available to me, says page doesn’t exist or is private

6 Likes

You should take screenshots of the finished thing from the same angles.

3 Likes

I’ll try to do it after work :grinning:

1 Like

Here is the coordinates to the hand

World: Solum
-364, 92, 981

Here is the face
-1058, 238, 314

5 Likes

@30nstillgaming don’t forget this one

5 Likes

Nice shots, @Jeffrotheswell. I love that hand. Screenshots don’t do any of his amazing work justice though, you really have to visit them yourself.

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I’m looking forward to doing this, yeah the plan is to showcase as many builds as possible so people interested in the game can see what sort of cool stuff they could do!

4 Likes

Don’t do my house til later, it have to finish the basement

1 Like

Jeffrotheswell one day I need to meet up with you. Cause I would like the part you built behind my hand to be moved alittle bit so it connects to the back of the hand. That way the water runs through it from behind into the middle of the hand. I hope that makes sense. Anyway I will be playing on Wednesday at 8pm if that works if not let’s figure a time

2 Likes

My house is officially finished. and its better than i ever imagined

5 Likes

Lol… save some tooting of that horn for us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

come visit viper. say hi to me and my epic house

3 Likes

Oh I will :grin:. I’m planning on recording an episode tonight so hopefully I can stop by.

1 Like

try to get me to give you the tour

1 Like

I’ll try but I’m recording with a friend who’s new to both Voxel/sandbox games and Pc gaming. I’m hoping to get a lot of input from him. Should be interesting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

what time u gonna be on?