Show me your workshops!

Thanks!

It started as a clean luxurious workshop (marble/gold/etc) then I got the idea of adding a little bit of an overgrown look. Not too overgrown but a little (as it is inhabited).

4 Likes

Hahaha. No one would ever guess I built them.
I’m quite accurate with selecting. Lol. This was originally built as a guild workshop and the signs were meant for putting your name on the machine if you were using it. But alas I’m the only one who uses it. It’s kinda my over flow workshop. I never use the alnitans base even though it’s actually much cooler looking.

4 Likes

Yeah the Alnitians one looks more like your nnormal style.

2 Likes

One thing - where do I hide my beacon? I don’t want it visible but I use home warp so often that I want it to spawn me more or less in the middle of the workshop :thinking: Wonder if I can hide it underneath the floor.

1 Like

Just cover your beacon. It’ll warp you above. And you can have another beacon to collect footfall elsewhere.

2 Likes

Yep, that worked! Perfect! Thank you King George, First of His name, Founder of the Reapers, Savior of the Irons.

3 Likes

:joy: I thought the mega one I saw was the only one. How many George clones are there building day and night?

3 Likes

Some would say too many. I’d say the perfect amount. :rofl:

3 Likes

Considering leaving the Reapers and running from this whole known universe. This all too scary for me. Or am i safe being a Reaper? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

X marks the spot
workshop on my nexus sovereign (via nexus trung hub (ultima tnt gtg etc))
4 x 32 machines running off one sparky unit, plus more machines here and there
Used for churning out coils.

Loads (!) still to finish, including rehousing storage on the outskirts of workshop (currently stuck in another mountain)

10 Likes

Well if there was ever a hostile Georgio take over, being in Reapers is the safest place to be. So you may wanna reconsider. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::beers::v::skull:

3 Likes

@catfud I wanna go see, but no permissions to world :frowning:

1 Like

16 Likes

soz, all good now :+1:

1 Like

If you wanna sneeky peak I’ve left the region on there for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:- Sov Realm Eternal > Karl Portal

7 Likes

Dear @SClayton built this great workshop for me. In the meantime this is getting too small, I need more :smile: so I’m trying to build it myself now, but it can take years, because unfortunately I find everything I’ve made bad.

13 Likes

This looks incredible! That is so compact aswell!

@kemyobra is that entire place your workshop? It seems like it’s massive :sweat_smile:

@Balkinus Those colors look really cool, very post-apocalyptic vibes!

3 Likes

bearly awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s one massive workshop with build in storage 30x30 plots wide and who knows how many high once it’s done- majority of the plotted space is maxed out mess limit already thanks to all the machines and coils lol

1 Like

What works For me is To hide coils underneath the floor… I like simple and plain look so you dont see all the fuzz going on When you enter the workshop

1 Like