Show me your workshops!

Yeah I like it kinda simple as well. I’ve hid all mine in the walls. But it’s definitely not efficient both in terms of resources and space :rofl:

1 Like

i had mine done like this, 24 coils each machine, got 6 machines each except
centraforge

8 Likes

this is a different idea I have mine under a glass floor no walls to block me there is 20 of each fully coiled to beat mesh limits my storage is a portal away

11 Likes

I did something similar, but I slope chiseled the blocks around to make it easier to target.

@src That looks crazy, it looks cool but my OCD is killing me since they don’t all line up :rofl: I guess you managed to connect all to same spark generator?

1 Like

If you walk out of the portal there is sort of a pattern and with the spark generators I cheated and set up 12 generators per type of machine except forge of course to be honest before I water cooled my pc with this set up my graphics card fans would go to full speed which was annoying no need for lighting in this serup

2 Likes

I am about to move this workshop I think I will do about the same thing but a solid floor

2 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

All these workshops are amazing.

I have really been putting off making a new one even though I very much want to. I more or less have my color storage done and created a new shop recently and now am working on replacing some farms I reclaimed accidentally about 6 months ago (yams, kranuts, starberries, etc.) luckily my kindling survived :stuck_out_tongue:

All that said, this is inspiring me to want to start on a new workshop.

I always loved his builds. I love white as the base for most of the things I build and accenting it with color. @powerman was good at that.

3 Likes

Lol. I see what you did there. And yes my spark generator area does resemble a bear. :rofl: powering 108 machines from that spot. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Workshop

Click the image to see more

20 Likes

there are a few more of these but i am not done yet, however the style is understandable hopefully

8 Likes

i cant believe, i really cant believe… its this this one recreated in Boundlwess? really???

i wanted to build it meh, going to check for other inspiration :stuck_out_tongue:

i cant believe, really cant… how its possible?

how high is possibility that 2 Boundless player will choose same project amongst millions???

10 Likes

Considering this sample size of 1, the answer is 100% :slight_smile:

I guess it had to happen.

4 Likes

this is funny, really :smiley: i was looking for something i will be able to build, took me few days to searching dozens different futuristic buildings projects, scifi projects, condominiums projects, futuristic, over and over again and finally after few days of scrolling for more and more and more i found this one :smiley: i dont think if there was other one catching my eye :smiley: going to search again :smiley: wish me luck :smiley:

6 Likes

A shot of my workshop, not sure it stacks up well against some of these others, but there it is.

17 Likes

while it’s not as compact I really like the design though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You may find it funny but … i had this building in my beacon before the reclaim

2 Likes

A shot of the workshop expansion room too which houses additional extractors and refineries for big jobs. (Refineries are set up in exactly the same pattern behind the viewer, just with Tan gleam instead of the Strong Azure.

13 Likes

My workshop is still a wip. I like to make a housing for my machines, in this case pillars

22 Likes