Show your support for an Xbox version of boundless

Instead of spending extra 200, spend an extra 100 and get the PS5 digital edition?

But yeah I get it, even for me 100 is a lot of money and I like the idea of the S, but I think they just should have upped the specs, mostly the RAM, a teensy bit and it would then have been more capable. I also believe if you have to be that cost conscious that the Series S is not the best choice at the moment since for the first few years all the MS games will run on the X1 and One X. If a family doesn’t have one of those yet best price wise is grabbing those. If they already own a recent Xbox they might wait until the inevitable midgen refresh, a midgen refresh of the Series S might be interesting! And by that time prices have dropped for all consoles as well…

In any case the XSX and PS5 are marvelous devices, even for their 500 price tag!

ya Currently i just run the game on my desktop which is for my main toon and then my forge/crafter is up on my laptop right next to me. Solves all my wants of playing 2 at at time. would just be dope to have a handheld version of boundless. But side note ive never had a connection issue/framerate on my ps4 with boundless(after fixing my settings the first time around). I will say graphic wise its like 10x worse than it is on pc though.

Om pc it can run at 60fps, never reach that on PS4. And no 4k and yes way lower graphic settings

But, check out Steam link for your phone or tablet!

Will do thanks!

What I’d like to see, is Microsoft make a deal with Steam to allow us to play our steam libraries on Xbox. Bypass the console exclusivity because it is a Steam title, simply being streamed to a console platform. I’d pay a gamepass subscription for that alone.

1 Like

sony would have a fit xD and probably block certain titles from being part of such a program xD

1 Like

You can sort of do that today with this xbox app https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/wireless-display/9nblggh3zw34?activetab=pivot:overviewtab#

Here is a example How to stream PC games and movies to your Xbox console with a free app - The Verge

Though i think by “stream” you more mean what is Xbox Play Anywhere where you own the game on pc so you can play it on xbox.

:joy: Funny @james vote for a switch Version

1 Like

Both would be preferred, but it’d be nice to play together with my son on his Xbox.

3 Likes