ShowRoom Network Megathread

I get it, thats about Finata dead towns …

Yeah but about all dead towns maybe I should start a topic with town building tips I’ve build a few lol our à guide with all the stuff I did wrong and so on so people avoid my old mistakes

I’ve been thinking a lot about this @the-moebius. About taking full control of the showroom plots and just give ppl permissions to beacon to builld. But I wanted all ppl to be able to keep track of their footfall and didn’t founf an easy way to solve it.
You can create a guild and pay all members but I don’t know how that works, I’d want that each memeber received the exact amount of footfall he generated.

But yes I’d prefer owning all the plots to be able to recycle those that get dead

ill write the guide and i wil also include how sunkentown mall rent system works we use a network off guilds and factions to make each plot seperatly managable and still owned by owner you can also give the user acces to the ff without doing it manually

tag me once you post it cause I might be interested in replicating it in the showroom to avoid dead plots.
I hope ppl will not mind the change, it’s something that in the end will benefit a lot the hub

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think I’d even mind that. It means that if one of the other shop owners go dead, they’re not taking up the space and customers with no stock or stuff like that.

Exactly. This way the health of the hub is always good, it’s better to have 60 plots all active than 200 and 140 of those abandonded.

the way we do it in sunkentown is we have a lost and found building if someone dissapears we store there stuff there add a sign with the date off placing name off shopowner etc if they ever log back in they can retrieve there stuff in meantime we can reset the shop

1 Like

I would definetly do the same, got a huge area in the basement where I can place hundreds of chests so space won’t be a problem.

Ooh, I really love that idea. Kinda like manual plot reclaim controlled by the hub owner.

1 Like

would be cool if dev made a system atm it takes alot off guilds and factions to do it and you need all alts cuase off the guild limit
aquatopia been around for so long we where tired off running dry so we invented this so we could keep active mall forever and dont need expand our move to new location each time
you can even aply it to lets say noob houses for tempory use in there first days
our factory acces

Ok updated Planet connections boards for USW and EU. Would be nice to have at least 1 plot of all the cities in game. This would become a nice city/hub. We can already go to most of the EU/USW/USE planets, need to check which are missing.

Moved DKmall portal, from near tardis to center of the new hub where gyosha mall portal was, @DKPuncherello told me that sign name will be changed in 1 week but I’d say ir may even earlier because gyosha mall portal is just above so it’s easy to see.

I am planning a storefront event soon but still got to defined the punctuation criteria, judges, prizes, etc. Once I have it all defined I’ll announce it here.

Hope you all are having a good week!

2 Likes

Would love to get a plot for Pallet Town there! :blush:

2 Likes

@msnraul You had any ideas yet for that new road you were building?

I had a thought - might be crazy, but how about a part where people can showcase their towns/cities - maybe showing what’s there, etc?

3 Likes

Yay @Spoodle! your idea is the best!

1 Like

@Spoodle I too support that idea. That sorta sounds like @majorvex portal comp but specific to build

3 Likes

I like this idea a lot. :slight_smile:

I will start preparing the road and see how many cities are interested.

3 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

this would be cool.
Always thought more emphasis should be given to points of interest (cool builds, landscapes etc)) and towns etc in current hubs. rather than just shops.

2 Likes

I’m already expanding and will dedicate a full road to this. It will be ready in a few hours.

1 Like