ShowRoom Network Megathread

Hello everyone,

Solem’s Supplies has been open for some days now in the ShowRoom EU. You will find it in section F (other gatherers), shop number 4. I sell whatever I have a surplus of currently, so my stock varies slightly every now and then depending on what I am busy with. However, I focus mainly on gems/lucent, fossils, alloys, beans, and AoE T6 hammers with speed that I forge myself. There are also some food, blocks, glass and T1/T2 AoE shovels (mainly for soil farming).

The shop is physically placed in Niia Zed Ka, right by the portal to the TNT Megahub, so you can’t miss it if you are around.

I plan on placing a mailbox there as well, so that you can contact me in case you need something in particular and I ran out of it at the moment.

Thanks for checking by!

5 Likes

The Hole at ShowRoom USE, nice and funny placement of the portal, in horizontal, and you can come back! This is a true hole ! :heart:

I’ve started this feature at USE and soon will create one at USW and EU.
I’ll be writing each plot to which planet & city connects.

Not sure if anybody will find this usefull but well, having more info never hurts.

5 Likes

its awesome love it
finally something that makes sence :smiley:

1 Like

BROWN TOWWWWWN!!! Look @Bethlehem, we’re famous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Right now for ShowRoom Brown Town is Viceroy of Finata, as the others cities has no representation. If you aren’t in ShowRoom you don’t exist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do I get an achievement for that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Spoodle look at this xD

1 Like

A well deserved crown

1 Like

That should be the game motto

WE ARE OFFICIALLY THE UNOFFICIAL VICEROYS OF FINATA. KNEEL BEFORE BROWN TOWN.

3 Likes

We’d be much higher in the Finata prestige ranking if those dead old cities disappeared :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m planing to add a new road at USE as a test. My first idea was for resellers (buy/sell), but I’m open to suggestions.

Anybody has gone to Showroom and haven’t found the right category for his business ?

1 Like

‘Shops that Spoodle owns’ should be a category. He’s such a lovable and nice guy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You mean primé real estate that’s wurthless cuase nobody unplots cuase they think it’s prime real estate

people should really read about my deadtownsyndrome studies lol

rule 1

don’t make hubs center off town

rule 2

secure expansion zones

rule 3

own ya infrastructure

rule 4

deadtown syndrome is real

rule 5

rent out shopstalls

rule 6

provide non centered build zones à portal connection to hub

bam town is syndrome proofed

non gleam club stuff takes a year atleast to disappear the gc stuff is the real pain and counting starts when it’s completely unused so be patient lol

2 Likes

Uhhh, could you retype this? Sorry, it’s just really hard to understand.

1 Like

That’s a lot better, thank you. I’m curious though, why not make hubs in the center of town?

1 Like

First people joining will cluster around it half will leave making the zone around hub halfdead you also have the preplotters they plot for the future and could wait a year before developing when they see town gets popular but in meantime also nerf it

But how this relates to what I was asking ?

Was replying to spoodle deadtown comment was sharing some things I learned on the way but maybe off-topic sorry

1 Like

resellers buy/Sell shops, I mean those shops with baskets that buy things and next to it there is a stand selling the item a little more expensive