ShowRoom Network Megathread

I can make you room for a 3x5 in main hub if you want

1 Like

Sounds good!

Portal done. You’ll find a stand with the token

1 Like

As I am removing my building from gyosha check this

I’ve closed the tnt portal I had there and reuse it for showroom.
Now we have the original one at the basement malls area pointing to USE and the second one on first floor pointing to EU, I really like the spot of this portal and didn’t want to let it go.

Anyway as you know the 3 hubs are already connected with portals so no matter which one you choose you can switch to any other hub very easy.

I’ll update main thread and add the Nova golda Market portal too.

3 Likes

@msnraul Consider loosing the rules slightly so that you have 1 plot per account per server region as long as it’s not the same shop and not the same type. That way you might get a few more folks to pop into the other stalls in the other locations.

Possibly a good idea, I’ll defer to your judgement. :wink:

2 Likes

I would definetly consider it if the shops are in diferent categories. Then I woudn’t mind. I can modify the rule for sure.

And I should note I’m not asking for any shop I own. I just want to see more shops in the other locations. :slight_smile: Hope there’s a few that meet the criteria out there anyway

2 Likes

Official announcement.

Suggestion made by @NewDark gets approved. I’ll update rules at the first post.

2 Likes

I dig it. Good idea @NewDark. @msnraul, to clarify, is it one plot per account per hub in different categories or one plot per account per category?

Up to 3 plots even in same region if each of them points to a different shop of different type. So plots will never be in the same road.

I’ve removed from all the hubs rules signs, letter boxes, and shop stands with supplies to give it a cleaner look.

Instead I’ve transformed plot USE F1 to an office, there you’ll find rules, announcements, supplies, and greatly appreciated donation requests baskets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ShowRoom is growing everyday. I’ll name some of the latest incorporations
USE : Vangoo’s Paints, Crete’s MAXX forge mats, Lake, Rare Inc and Curious Forge.
This is the second time I expand forger’s road :slight_smile:
As you can see the best forgers in boundless all together in a road.

At EU a special mention to F2 Alutech I guess all of us has bought something eventually there :slight_smile:
Hope Breeds and the oortians two specialized gleam sellers. Bones n’ beans, spood and drink.

At USW our beloved The artisan with his paints, and Lunai’s Loot.

Good job all and spread the word. The more we are the better it will be for all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

do appreciate a clean and lean look for such an enterprise.
some malls and suchlike can look, to me, overly fussy which takes away the focus from the actual shops.

2 Likes

For those who haven’t visited yet I recommend this shop at USE-F7, it has a huge variety of items and very nice decorations.

1 Like

As many of you know I’ve dismantled my base at Gyosha.
Main reason was that wanted to be closer to ShowRoom.

I am building my workshop in the basement of USE.
So when I’m not farming you’ll find me either restocking my shop B2 or on the workshop, open acces through F1, I hope this will make it easier to find me in case of needing my help.

2 Likes

Good morning!
There are already 54 shops present in the ShowRoom network.
Thanks everybody. I hope it’s being a good experience for you guys.

3 Likes

For those looking for forging mats go SR USE

There is nothing you can’t find there. Great shops.

2 Likes

And for rare gleam this one is very nice also at SR USE

2 Likes

just openend my shop on the EU network come have a look
and buy something i dont mind at all :smile:

3 Likes

We have reached 60 shops. USE leading with 41.
Thanks to all who are part of this.

Let’s try to reach 100 now.

2 Likes