Silverwood Mall has been forcefully merged again

Silverwood was approached again by our neighbor settlement and ask to merge with them. We said no to them and a few minutes later they forced a merge. They explicitely said they wanted to become the capital and did it for our prestige.

So, we will be moving and tearing down Silverwood so they dont get anything.

I would like to get in touch with either Cliffside or Arkhanis leader and see if they would like me to help build for them, I have ungodly amounts of refined and decorative stone and want one of you to become the Capital instead of these guys.

16 Likes

Now thats a way to battle someone being a class act a$$. My torch goes up to your decision of joining another force to combat this idiocracy.

9 Likes

If you need help tearing down Ill be avail tomorrow. We can take that whole thing down in one day and tank the prestige entirely.

3 Likes

We are considering it

How douchbaggy, have you considered a prestige basement?

I think he’s considering a prestige caravan. Sorry to hear this guys, best of luck!

2 Likes

Im stockpiling machined metals like a m******** in case someone try to steal the town/capitol ive scavanged.

My build alone have 1.3m prestige
(without a prestige vault)

So come mess with someone on your own size losers!! Im alone but you cant out prestige me! Bring it you townstealing twerps!!

You cant kill that which has no life!

6 Likes

Oooh, hope they dont fix prestige from machined metals… :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Shhhhh!!! They are halving gleem and giving it all to my metals!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LoL in 10-20 days ill have enough high prestige inventory to steal any town. Even ultima :joy:
But i imgaine their stockpile of materials to be bigger then mine. Im just one person, most of the time.
One completly sane person.

7 Likes

I believed you until that part of your post! :joy:

2 Likes

So Lexx, how about you tell them about the first time YOU merged us and then SURROUNDED our settlement. Since then you’ve had new members cause issues with accidental merges and thrown fits with us. Also, how about the several OTHER settlements you’ve swallowed with no concern to the players? How about your recent spiteful move to force merge Arkhanis and Cliffside together catching another settlement in the crossfire? You’ve got no room to complain with the amount of greifing and harassment you’ve caused others. It’s not appreciated.

We also came to you cordially to merge and you literally spit in everyone’s face saying “f*** your s***** town

Also: Arkanis // Lexxgard

3 Likes

Lol this is not the place for that kinda screenshots

So it’s wrong to post proof? Got it. I’ll post it again if it gets deleted. People need to know

1 Like

Use the in game report function or dm a mod, please. Respectfully, naming and shaming is prohibited in these forums.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The first merge was a complete accident and you all know it. The game was brand new and we didnt know how plotting worked when you approached another settlement. When you all asked us to back away because you wanted those plots for yourself we gave them to you immediately that day. We pulled our plots back a respectful distance and you immediate took them and re-merged us forcefully. It wasnt until you finally gave us your word (screenshots posted) that you would leave us alone that you backed away.

(The above picture is not naming and shaming anyone it merely shows the agreement we made together)

We had an agreement that neither of us would cross the river with the exception of building bridges. When we built a second bridge you saw it and did not have an issue with it. It wasnt until two weeks later that one of your members came along and placed a beacon with plots that merged us again. You when back on your word that day and we had to pull our agreed plots back to unmerge. Nugz was there to help with that and he is a very respected member of the community, anyone can ask him about the details of that day.

You then approached us on discord a few days later asking to merge with us saying “it was for the best” and “you wanted our prestige so you could have the capital”. I would post this discord picture but my following response in it was not appropriate and has already been delete once by a mod. We do still have the screenshots of it and they can be provided upon request outside these forums. I have no apology to offer them for my response either since anyone would be angry at that point.

At this point we have asked them to remove the merge and they will not, we have been force to move 1.2m prestige and Silverwood Mall away. Many people have been affected by this not just myself. Including those that helped build the Mall and those that use the Mall.

1 Like

I am effected by this

This stuff is very unfortunate

MSure. Say what you want, but we have info otherwise you knew how plots worked - and you plotted about 100 different plots up to us. You failed to mention initially you REFUSED to pull back from the river so our warden got angry and and remerged to make a point. You then plotted COMPLETELY AROUND our settlement. Don’t play victim here. Most of what had happened has been a DIRECT result of your attitude and hostility towards us. Be damned if you can bully others and not have any repercussions dude.

My god 3-4 groups of you guys constantly going back and forth claiming each other is taking over! First an foremost the aim of the game is to build and expand but also respecting others settlements as they also have the same rights to build and expand. Saying that building a settlement and expecting no other person to build near you outside of your group is ridiculous. These forums are here to voice opinions regarding game matters but this topic has been covered several times for along time now I do not see the point in this other than to carry on your ingame argument on a bigger more open platform. I could always use my 3k plots and 7 million prestige worth of mats to build next to you all so we can all be great friends and neighbors? :smiley:

3 Likes