[Smaren] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

upper left corner of the screenshot … also have location tokens for it at TNT Boori.

3 Likes

It is in the top left hand corner.

Completed 99c atlases and free location tokens in the TNT Boori hub for easy access when heading to the Exo via the TNT Megahub in case you forget to bring yours.

Pictures of a few locations

4 Likes

Thank you! now i can get multiple colors of mud :smiley:

1 Like

@Ratchel your big chance to get more white mud

1 Like

I see dark grey often for some reason. Hoping for white and show red ofc.

Come one come all theres room for more than just one citizen watching the mud.

edit: hot cherry mud is pretty

its also a Sov color

When I am farming colors on color changing exos, i keep the world control page open on my other screen to see whats “new”

1 Like

ahh i forgot to do that ty!

websocket closed ???

See this post

Seems like there is an issue with the world - we will investigate.

3 Likes

I got a bunch of white marble from the exo :slight_smile: There are cubes out of sand and marble you can regen-farm

2 Likes

Yup the marble presents are very fun. (Thats what they’re shaped as, a wrapped gift. The marble makes up the ribbon and the refined stone at the top is the bow.

Oh, that’s what it is. They looked like graves with crosses on top for me :smiley:

Regards,

2 Likes

The graves of any hoppers that dare to disturb you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How often will you think that the white marble appeared during your session? For exemple, we were there yesterday and we haven’t saw any white marble/meta blocks in over an hour :frowning:

I got white marble once. Got black marble 3 times yesterday. Rng can be fun or annoying lol

1 Like

yes, it is about 1 in 4 ratios for white and black

I found it to have a lot of darkish colours and greys.

I have now around 40 ish different colours of marble

Wish I could get some blues and yellows. Yesterday I got almost a SS of black and 250 white.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.