So are bird characters going to be a thing?

I saw something before that showed a bird character. I’m all for it, anyone else?

8 Likes

Plant race for me.

5 Likes

I’m down for any new race additions, the more the merrier. We’re in a universe with tons of planets practically within walking distance. I say once you get the art -> implemented pipeline down, just go crazy.

6 Likes

This guy would make a great race. Originally from earth dawn.

4 Likes

Some older race concept.

4 Likes

I would be 100% content if all those races became a thing.

2 Likes

as would I, lots of customization is always nice, everyone being the same isn’t as great

1 Like

I agree, Boundless’s already pretty fun but it’s not good meeting people that all look exactly the same or JUST like you.
I don’t enjoy that part.

2 Likes

Some amazing stuff there. Really like #6 but maybe in a more earthy color if they had the option.

3 Likes

I think it would be kind of cool if your characters style changed according to how you choose your skills e.g… going for a purely build skill set will result in a more dwarven looking character and hunters looking more athletic etc

maybe different style armour/clothing appearing as you go further into your build. Could end up with some cool combinations depending on how people choose their skills.

5 Likes

That’d be a wonderful idea, making your character unique to only you. That should be added into the game.
But also I really want them to add the goat race from the original game concept. (Oort Online) I really want those in or back in… I mean REALLY I want some goat people.

You see #47 On the latest poll?

I would love to see a bear based race, or perhaps something like this…
Something more physical intimidating/ with facial hair

91662e3b8b4f5bfda1d093de914436b449beaad4

2 Likes

i have not. these are the guys i like best

513880d3cb405f90089dd8c58c079048c36968cc

4 Likes

Same, I accidentally saw 17 as 47, lol.

1 Like

I need this one…for obvious reasons…

boundless dragonfly

:purple_heart::boundless:

5 Likes

I love this one. I would really like to see a more feminine looking character added to the game.

2 Likes