So Many New Colors

Oh, I didn’t realize that Alienfish was the Original Poster. Alien, have you started a list of the new colors or have one already finished?

Have you gotten any white, cold berry, or black wood? You give me those and I’ll make you the list.

I love the black wood. Goes great with my black gleam and black foliage

I got black growth :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nope, I won’t do that til after the event if I do at all. What I show in the pic is just one days hunting.

Me too! And sponge. I haven’t looked to see if I got black thorns yet

1 Like

I don’t think I got black sponge or thorns yet.

1 Like

Here’s another pic just for fun
Is Batman smiling? :upside_down_face:

-No new blocks in this pic-

3 Likes

dark green sedimentary bricks? I love that color and brick type.

1 Like

Definitely loving the black gleam ornate doors

15 Likes

that’s cool

That door is Fire :smiley:

Definitely making those!!!

Potentially 255 colours of each block?

Hmm, I’m gonna need a bigger boat.

2 Likes

Trying something new, to try to save space in the post. It may or may not work, Click on the thing below.

>> Here is my collection so far of the new gleam blocks. <<

2 Likes

But you did start another asking the same thing!

Sigh.

Gleambow colours of blocks are chosen randomly from all the possible 255 colours.

That you can understand right?

You want a list of all possible gleambow colours that are NOT already colours that we have now.

Then grab THE list of all the block colours for every single planet currently in the game, subtract one from the other.

Here, an example. Let’s say for the sake of simplicity that ALL the possible colours are:
red, green, blue and yellow.

The current world colours available are green and yellow.

With these two lists it’s easy to now come up with the following list that would be new to gleambow: red and blue.

Now you try with the 2 actual longer lists and you have the anwer you’ve been asking now in 2 different places!

Define ‘the new colours’ for me please

I’m no longer interested in a list anymore, Aenea. We can all go home, now, so to speak :slight_smile:

What “new” gleam matches oort shards the closest? Does anyone now or have one that does? On ps4 so can’t debug to see colors of things. I know it’s “purplely” but didn’t know if someone noticed it

the reason I am no longer interested in wanting to know if anyone has made a list of the uncommon blocks, is because Alienfish has said that he plans to make one after the event. I am now interested in Alienfish’s future list.