So what would you like to see in Boundless?

Top on my list right now are these:

-Underwater breathing (potion or food)

-Another “Critical” Weapon on par with gold tools/weapons (we have Damage, Speed, and Far Reaching things. Dunno why the only critical focused things have to be such a low material.

5 Likes

This is probably not what you are looking for but large smoothies work as under water breathing brews

3 Likes

i was thinking something like this but more like reusing the current building mechanics / like MagicaVoxel… select blocks/chisels from your inventory and use them in the design window… that way you can have a table with 20 legs if you wanted.

could also do it as micro blocks and place them like any other block in world… but if they are too small then it would be hard get the right view to place them properly in many situations, and the end product would be non shareable / copyable (in absence of a blueprint system)… i wouldn’t want to have to build 20 tables of the same style with micro blocks… just to realize they are all one block off :scream:

I think modular forniture or decorations will come. One of the updates on glass mentioned something about a change on the game to make this possible in the future iirc.

Like we have the pattern on ornate glass so why wouldn’t we have other blocks that behave like that?

The order is in tally marks of how many people want that certain thing. So if only one person says they want it in this post, it’s on the bottom of the list.

We are looking at a few furniture things at the moment, i like the idea of giving citizens more blocks to play with.

Usual “no promise” “no estimate date” apply here, but i am actually looking at this :shushing_face:

13 Likes

Thank you kindly for replying with that on my post, i will keep this list updated for you guys.

1 Like
  • Sound box and light box to give atmosphere to buildings.
  • Taming creatures creating half machine half biological cybor that we can specialize to improve our quality of life: SPITTER converted into fertilizer disperser systems for crops, ROADRUNNER as mounts, etc.
5 Likes

Poll now added for extra help on the current list <3 thank you Boundless Community!

@james is there any way to increase the poll limit from 20 to around 30?

Static Full Stealth.
I want to walk on the highest tier planet, with a creature walking right against me, so close to shove me aside, and not attack me.

Sure if I poke it, I expect it to defend itself. I try not to poke any creature if I am not looking for it’s loot.

I play to relax, not panic or be interrupted in getting blocks I want, just because I happen to be on the same planet of a NPC. Limited-time brews have been suggested to me before, but the problem I have with those, it is limited time. I dont feel comfortable with limited time content or potions. I want it persistent, static, always there to get when I want it, not interrupted or when I dont want it.

I try to avoid getting attacked as much as possible. I miss out on so many beautiful building blocks, like Night Green Gleam, because I am trying to keep myself mentally stable and not deal with upsets.

Edit to add:
In case some people feel this is too “cheezy” I feel a fair tradeoff in my opinion, would be the inability to use speed enhancements while full static stealth is selected (I am imagining the full stealth as an option in the skill trees). unable to use double jump, or longer jump nor super speed. I personally enjoy having to mine my way up a mountain when a jump is more than a block high. I dont need to run around super fast, and I would be more than willing to not have those added movements stats just to freely roam on a top tier planet to get the blocks I want for my homes on Tier 1 planets. Back to brand new character speed I can enjoy, just to not get 1-shot by a Cuddletrunk’s heat-seeking attack. that I cant dodge, because I wanted some pretty Moss Gleam (I got lucky finding a patch of that in the middle of a large lake where nothing spawned, on a highest tier planet). I was there for many many many hours, over days, just for that pretty gleam.

2 Likes

Hosted servers.
I have moved away from just wanting the rental planet. At this point, I would just as soon have an unmodified hosted Boundless server.

I agree, although I’d like to add an incremental breath capacity skill or maybe a full on water breathing epic in addition to food/brews. We have skills for toxic and volatile etc atmospheres but we can’t adapt to water for some reason. For now I always carry a tool with sinking feeling just for the extra breath, but it could be longer than to me if you’re trying to do a big build underwater.

Oh and of course craft able CLOTHES/armor! :slight_smile:

Really odd no one thought of a marriage system for the oorts, think of the little oort babies going and mining for you lol kidding really.

1820s style industrial revolution child slavery
Yes please

1 Like

But really the marriage system could help in some ways, maybe if you wear the ring and your husband or wife is offline they still get experience or coin. Or other buffs. Ideas?

1 Like

I’d marry an alt if it meant sharing a home beacon

4 Likes

Maybe with the marriage idea, the ring could make home beacons shareable. I can see that possibly working.

2 Likes

Too much real life…no thanks lol. Guilds are a marriage group, in a way already :joy:
umno

5 Likes

Would like to see corruption, growth and mould to be a toxic block. Feel it would be good addition as a challenge as well as useful in dungeons. Cause a type of debuff.

Still be able to be used as decorations blocks by been neutralized via beacon control.

2 Likes

Limb damage? Just popped in my head

1 Like