Some portals are not loading

Cannot go through certain portals of worlds that I cannot pronounce names of

Depending on which portals you are talking about there are portals that go to sovereign worlds and these can be locked to you. As the owner of said world hasn’t given visiting permission.

[edit] if it’s perm world thats an other story. But you didn’t put any names down so… its either :wink:

If possible, provide a screenshot of the issue.

This is the issue I get with most of the humongous portals in this game

I’m aware that the some worlds are private but I have permissions for most of them and I still can’t go through the portal

1 Like

Sometimes if you play too much/to long sometimes you gotta restart the game because of a data thing or occasionally you run into one portal that loads slow as Fudge if on console PC is a whole nother story

Did that it didn’t work I ever uninstalled it and reinstalled and that didn’t work I have restarted my computer and that didn’t work plz help me fix this

Have you tried rebooting your router?

Do you know if you able to connect to any of the EU worlds?

It’s possible that your connection to EU is too slow to access those worlds. Might have to have a dev help with diagnosing if you’re unable to get to these worlds specifically.

1 Like

Those are the worlds that I can go though

If I spend 2300 coin to worp there I can go though but I can’t use the portal to get back

Did you visit a Sovereign or Creative planet recently?
Do you have any mods?
Can you warp to a friend on your friends list?
Can you go home from the sanctum?

No mods and yes I have location token that works

What planet are you on (even if in the sanctum) and which planet are you trying to warp to?

I’ve had an issue or two where 1) I was downloading a movie and it was eating up a bit of bandwidth causing certain perm planet portals not to open. 2)if someone is streaming that will take away bandwidth that boundless is famous for needing a lot of. 3) sometimes running back to the previous portal then attempting to back to the problem portal helps… These are the main three issues that caused my headaches.

That didn’t work either

try setting viewing distance to very low
all graphics to lowest

i did that just now didn’t work at all it crashed my game

I’ve got the same problem on ps4… It doesn’t matter which world, portals or sanctum…
Have to start the game a few times new…

@majorvex

But does it interested someone… I guess not…

1 Like