Something spooky going on at Legendville Mall

I came to my build today to lay some new paths and it looks like the metal trees in row C are getting infected with wood and different colored leaves somehow. The grass is changing color too, and at first I thought maybe the juvenile metal trees were simply growing into an adult form in their life cycle, but then these weird glowing pumpkins and skull masks started appearing all around the mall. It looks as though the haunting is spreading from row C, since the concentration of spooky occurrences seems to be highest in that part of my build.

You can see a more normal couple of trees here, with just a hint of infection among the grass:

And here’s some that look a little worse for wear, zombie trees?

Is this some sort of Oortober related glitch @james @lucadeltodecso? Is anyone else experiencing any haunting?

I hope this doesn’t deter anyone interested in building a shop at Legendville Mall. I assure you all that mall management will get to the bottom of this, and in honor of Oortober I’m offering an extra 5k bonus (“danger pay”), on top of my existing 20k offer for shops, to anyone brave enough to build in the haunted row C!

5 Likes

t00 sp00ky for m3

Mmmmmmm. I think a name change is in order… fancy a trip to the “almost open” ZOMBRGR"?

Edit: hint hint @DKPuncherello

1 Like

You tell me this now I’m on C O.O

1 Like

It happened after you moved in. Don’t worry I’ll fix it!