Something you probably did not know

all boundless planets are flat.
let the games begin

8 Likes

Well technically, youā€™re not wrong. :joy:

2 Likes

Show me a boundless planet that is truly flat that doesnā€™t have tons of hills, mountains, gorges, rivers, valleys, etc.

4 Likes

you have to wait on that :Pā€¦
but i mean as in walking, i mean if you plot why can you go in a straight line? touching the other side on the same spotā€¦ but in orbit they are round or the atlasā€¦ uuh?

Here it is ā€¦
ā€¦ is this flat enough for you :grinning:

5 Likes

see exhibit a from @Odeon

2 Likes

arenā€™t they technically both flat and doughnut-shaped ?

2 Likes

Correct me if im wrong but I seem to remember a post from james a long whike back stating that the worlds are technically cubes

1 Like

This sounds like a flat earth debate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This thread said they were doughnuts basically? :thinking:

Well, if they are flat though, that explains why we donā€™t have cats. Since the cats would push everything off the surfaceā€¦ there go all my buildsā€¦ bat, bat!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Mmmmā€¦ All those tasty donuts out thereā€¦ Om-a-Nom-a-Nom!

donuts

If any of you notice massive bites have been taken out of your planets, it wasnā€™t me! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The donut is a lie.

3 Likes

Shameless plug to a really interesting topic I posted once about this. Luca goes hardcore into how the worlds are.

5 Likes

Moreover, the sky (and arrangement/position of planets) is the same no matter where you are on the world, so itā€™s ridiculously flat. This is inconsistent with a toroidal shape, hence we must assume that there are enormous seamless portals that simply portal you from 1 side of the world to the other when you cross the boundary, creating a pseudo-torus. These portals eat up all the naturally occurring oortstone on the planet, preventing mineable oort. And these portals are so seamless that you cannot detect them or distinguish them from normal space.

Furthermore, there is a giant sky portal at 512 altitude which takes in the light from the planet and bends it in such a way that the planet appears to be spherical to outside observers, however it is all a giant lie.

5 Likes

Is the giant sky portal seamless too?

3 Likes

You all may not know this either ā€¦
(I am on PC, just to be clear - it might be different on PS) :innocent:
ā€¦ When you are in the sanctum, then press ā€˜Escapeā€™ followed by ā€˜Quitā€™, you will go through an invisible portal to a very special planet called [Earth]. I know for sure that this one is round :+1: :+1:

Edit:
I have also discovered that this planet has more than 255 block colors :joy:

2 Likes

Host is the type of guy to eat honey just to annoy the bees

3 Likes

Theyā€™re 3-spheres actually

Some have said they are toruses, but if they were, the mantle layer would be smaller in surface area than 255 alt

2 Likes

Boundless planets are. Deja vu generator.
Ive had more Deja vu s In this game than any other lol

1 Like

@PendragonTheNinja posted a link above where
lucadeltodecso went into detail about what exactly they are

4 Likes