Sorissi Marketđź’°

Hi everyone, sometimes the market is really bad in my opinion luckily we got the lovely main players helping players as much as they can with good basket prices like FUTURE and DRAGON and RTG and many more, so i decided to build a market place over at sorissi to help aswell first i wanted it to become a large forge area then i decided to make some of the floors with shops and baskets and have my forge area at the top its currently a process still have alot to do but i will finish it as quick as possible, im aiming to have shops and basket at each category making it easier to navigate what you looking for the coins made from Footfall and shops will directly put in baskets to hopefully get most of the basket running all the time

7 Likes

nice! but… those sapphires… :thinking: they look familiar, recently the planet has been raged and abused with mining holes all over the place. however, I don’t think they are from the sapphire planet, are they? nah you would not do that! I’m sorry for thinking it was you :smirk:

3 Likes

They do look familiar aswell as the iron :thinking::sweat_smile:i wounder to where it came from never got the chance to mine at sapphire planet “someone” was always there first abusing the ■■■■ of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Random holes are definitely 'in" these days… it’s all the mining rage! LOL

1 Like

but… i remember from old days i was told to not using regen bombs after mining to allow everyones to know that this exact place is cleared from ores and noone will be wasting their tools trying to mine in empty rocks if not using atlas

1 Like

it makes me proud to see all them holes! :hammer:

correct do not regen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought regening after mining helped ores come back faster since it doesnt need to focus on the rocks?

Oh I know right I think I caught the mining bug myself :star::pick::joy:

I was always told not to regen mines as it would make the Resources move to another area. That letting it regen by itself it would help keep them closer to the mine location and not spread them all over. I thought I read something in the forums to that effect as well. But not sure. It also does help those that come in behind you from burning through a tool on an area that was just regened and won’t have any gems etc yet.

1 Like

indeed that, i remember someone saying that regening after mining making resources spreading further away from hotspot, someone even tested it but well, it was 6-7 years ago? right after they implemented regen bombs :smiley:

There’s explicit information on this from the devs. Let me see if i can come up with the proper keywords… :thinking:

Deep linking to a post where Ollie was answering some questions about balance changes. I think this was the last really major change to how it works overall but it was still tunable.

There is more technical info on the system and changes, there in the thread. Luca and James both comment on aspects of the system.

Discussion about the tuning/balancing:

If you look at threads that have linked into these threads (now this one too) you can probably find too many hours of reading.

1 Like