Sov. atmosphere

I’m looking For Mint Verdant Grass I got some on the color changing exo fell in :heart: with it I wanna make a majority of cookie Kingdom of it

I just got 3 different T6 I chose th3 biomes one all forest 1 all ice and 1 I never seen that biome before so I clicked it XD

To you remember which type the exo color changing was ?

1 Like

D: no it was the last one we had dough most recent one id say

All 3 of the Color Cycling worlds have been T4 Lush worlds.

https://www.boundlexx.app/worlds/browse/?is_creative=false&is_sovereign=false&is_exo=true&special_type=1

But keep in mind, the color cycling makes the colors (almost) 100% random. Their initial color palette has no bearing on what they can become.

1 Like

Are you sure about this ?

1 Like

Yes. There was a post from one of the devs that explained out it worked.

I assume this means all of the colors have their hue/sat/lum shifted by a consistent random factor every 2 minutes. To ensure every color is the same relative color to each other.

3 Likes

i think they use the base lush t4 profile that regenerate the base color overtime if i remember. But yeah i don’t remember what the dev said.

1 Like

I’ll take the bait…really, @bucfanpaka if you roll any more planets we’ll need to start calling you Milky Way! :grin:

2 Likes

Anyways may have a bad news for you i looked at every profile, i couldn’t find any that would spot on Mint Grass, the closest are Lush T4 but there’s a lack of +25 point in saturation. Unless ther is some funcky color rounding i don’t see it happening.

1 Like

Ok that is the difference between the default palette and exo changing one. In the default they do not randomize the sat and lum of the base color. So this explain why you got that color on the exo @BabyCookie

Both my T5 rolls in the right color family, but no luck, drat.

But then from what Gorillastomp said, guess I misunderstood on the any color thing on gems? Or maybe that was for gleam?

Maybe we need to beg and plead for another color changing exo then? :joy:

Gems world will give the most color range but you can’t get them all.

1 Like

Ok I summ9ned 3 no luck I locked whateva colors popped ima do 3 more and put lush planets

I guess if they would let the system randomize the Sat and Lum like the exo changing color, we could get pretty much any color. Probably they had a reason to not do so.

1 Like

Or or or I can ask james-chan what do I have to do to get mint grass lol

Would ahve been nice if grass was part of the farming to create more seed of X color.

2 Likes

Yea I :heart: grass it brings a certain warming when it on a build

James-chan @james I know your busy but what do I have to do to get Mint Verdant Grass before I end up with a galaxy of planets :laughing:

Ooh another question how do I gift sov planets to people do I give them the code to the planet I get in the email when purchased ? @Gorillastomp @bucfanpaka

1 Like

Yeah. If you want to gift someone a world or fuel, just give them the link (for worlds) or the code (for fuel). Via DM or some other private form of communication.

The person that actually purchased it does not matter. Just whoever fills out the form / enters the code into their game.

You are showing your redeem keys, not sure this si what you want.