Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

I think we are being trolled

4 Likes

I think maybe someone has a creative world :joy:

4 Likes

1 Like

It goes off the order the worlds were submitted. As you finished your second one after the first one it’s likely people submitted theirs before you finished the second one.

I still don’t have mine and there’s a few worlds out that was ordered after mine. But I took a long while building mine

1 Like

I have 1128

51 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

I took a long time selecting the choices too. You’d think that I was taking an exam or something.

2 Likes

1 of 2 worlds online. I can’t wait to see the second one. I’m at work, though, so I can’t obsessively check my worlds tab… not that I was doing that last night…

5 Likes

1098 is mine…

really? Black Gleam?! where can i find you? Been playing for almost 2 years and never once got a single piece lol

I cant believe after all the talk of black gleam being so improbable that it came up on day 2 :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I think it was a joke?

5 Likes

I do sincerely apologise it’s dark glass sorry I just got overwhelmed with my new planet.

11 Likes

All good. No hard feelings.

1BXa2alBjrCXC

15 Likes

Do we know what order number is being worked on? Just trying to figure out where my planet is at in queue

Thank you

I didn’t mean to get people hope’s up I just had a quick glance and thought it was gleam sorry everyone :pensive:

4 Likes

:rofl: If nothing else you got the whole community to simultaneously gasp… kudos

5 Likes

I checked mine and it would seem that the mounds of wood that don’t connect to the foliage above are full wood but if it connects to the foliage (at least in my world) it has a stone core.

Not just the community, the Wonderstruck Slack server lit up with people going ‘wait, what??’

28 Likes

I think I need to put my glasses on.

2 Likes