Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

as soon as you land on the world you bought, you place world controller and go from there

at this stage world is ready with random color palette but the world control allows you to change color of each block individually until you are satisfied

you then save the changes (or save unchanged initial palette) and the world can be interacted with

every payment cycle (dont know if its a month or longer) you can change colors again

3 Likes

Honestly don’t mind the $40 price tag if it allows us to run our hunts unhindered. The way it stands now we MIGHT be able to do a couple of midweek ones there but absolutely dont want to exclude anyone from the hunt.

4 Likes

How deep is the planet queue? Just wondering

ive been waiting abit over 2 hours now

1 Like

I wonder what the planet per hour creation is?

Dunno exactly, sounds like the queue might be pretty long tho

2 Likes

Oh, I was thinking they might be able to do a medium planet with 60 players for $40, though knowing they probably use AWS, it’s likely the next option would be double cost and player limit like the existing tiers…

1 Like

Oh ok, so 3-6 planets an hour depending on if they are generating one at a time.

ordered a 2nd one.
might have to abandon first one because great b alls of gleam , which is a shame as the world looks pretty good otherwise.

1 Like

Yeah a medium planet wouldve been optimal. Idk it’s only day one. Let’s see if anything gets updated or changed at some point so we can actually run hunts there full time.

1 Like

Sure sounds exciting today!
I hope someone creates a new universe map including all the new planets!

The thought of someone trying to maintain that tho… x_x
lol

2 Likes

Im sure anyone who attempts tgis will wait until the universe settles from initial influx and removal of unwanted planets.

I wish there was a window somewhere, perhaps in the sactum, where we could see all the planets in the universe so we could watch all the new planets appearing.

5 Likes

Which region did you guys select?

• AUS
  • EUR
  • USE
  • USW

0 voters

2 Likes

What about the other planets that it’s not attached?

It’d be nice if there was a big shiny ‘confirm’ button at the end of world creation…
after the screen that asks if you have any comments, is it done? Just waiting after that?

1 Like

then it’s gonna be natural distance as per location in the universe - so if you have a seovereign 1 blinksec from Flan (attached to it), then distance from that sovereign to other public worlds will be very similar to Flan distance to other public worlds

2 Likes

Yes, that’s it.

I’m good with functional.
Fancy costs extra time & money. :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

yes
10-20 mins for world generation and below a minute for world deployment - since there is a queue…
I waited some 4 hrs between 1pm and 5pm (ish) - that’s Londodn time

3 Likes