Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

My planet is open to gathering, plotting, etc. You get there from the Ultima - Imdaari hub #8. I also have a creative planet.

4 Likes

Yeah they weren’t going to implement that at first, wasn’t in the first Testing release, but there was a reason raised by some for it so they decided to add this.

My planet has can visit and can edit perms tho!

Were there any specific items you wanted to gather there that you couldn’t? Due to new colours for instance.

If so let me and others know and someone might be able to change to the same colour for that item.
I have finalised my colours now and can change them in a few weeks!

1 Like

Not rly something specific but just noticed that and it was bit of a bummer

Yeah I understand that :frowning:

I can’t remember what the reason was for it, should be in one of the threads, gonna be hard to find!

Might be because they can then also place blocks to troll and/or make gigantic holes in the landscape

I think it’s a good feature, but it would be nice if there was an indicator that let people know gathering/mining isn’t allowed before they go there. Maybe the planet would have a red glow/ring or a text overlay “Visit Only, Edit Off”

8 Likes

Still waiting patiently for my planet been over 14 hours since i fill out the form now

Blood raven

It will probably appear tomorrow (Friday). It’s very early in the morning where James is.

1 Like

James will be awake to change IRL and virtual nappies shortly

just ordered my 3rd (level 4 lush 1189) just to give them more work to do.
gonna see which one I like best and just keep one.

3 Likes

The :boundless: planet cooker has to cool down …
… we don’t want it to overheat.
Great work DEV-team :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Ordered my t6 planet last night can’t wait to get home from work today to be the first person to set foot on it.
I’m going to be like Neal Armstrong .

Thank you dev’s team words just can’t express how Happy we all are with the new update :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Maybe I should have gone creative. All this land to play with and I have a few hundred plots to use. At £8 a go it’s not a big expense to buy two for first month to try out though. :thinking:

3 Likes

Creative OP
Unlimited plots and fly mode
Also free mats but that’s less critical IMO

my 2nd new world is up …no gleam ballz and the atmosphere is more neutral…could be a keepa

original colours

8 Likes

One 6km world ordered, one! :smiley:
About to start the customization process.

4 Likes

I’m inquiring about a more direct answer, as this is twice in the past 24 hours I’ve been told by backers that its apparently event only. I want clarification from the devs, not just a “maybe” or “no artificial limit”, as how can I be certain things didn’t change since those quotes happened? Especially with how creative bridges were originally 1-blinksec only, but changed to no limit (And we’re STILL missing the full patch notes btw)

1 Like

Well… I’m yet to see any evidence supplied by the people who made those claims.

I don’t have any evidence besides that post from James, but the way I read it all 255 colours are possible but some are clearly less likely than others and black seems to be quite possibly the least likely.

2 Likes

To this date we’ve only been able to get black gleam via the Gleambow event. When someone rents a planet, the colors generated are random/RNG. It is possible that someone could get a planet with black. Maybe not a very high chance I suppose after looking at the color charts, but it is possible at some point we’ll see it on a planet.

2 Likes

From what I’ve gathered, it is statistical improbable. All they claim is that they didn’t block it, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. I doubt anyone is familiar enough with the coding to be able to answer what the possible/likely within reason color outputs are per world generation type.

1 Like

I had taken James’ answer at face value as well.

I haven’t taken time to try and dig up a link and learn how to read the config files. Anyone care to post the relevant bits?

Many players have access to the world builder though, and it’s been stated in the past they’re still using it to build the worlds. Still, even if they are set that way in the world builder github, it doesn’t mean that they’re using those exact settings to generate the sovereigns.

An explicit (possible/not possible) answer would be nice. I mean, I’ve never pushed for black gleam or against color rarity in any way, but it would be nice to have an actual, definitive answer as it’s clearly quite important to some players. The actual statistical probability is less relevant, though I’m sure people would love to know it.

It’s definitely been a FAQ :smirk:

4 Likes