Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

I paid via PayPal as well. It should have been instant.

Looks like this ^

1 Like

I can see players saying this is pay to win since someone can charge less to sell something on a sovereign and still make the same or more profit.

1 Like

:+1: Sovereign worlds = survival and have to follow those rules.

2 Likes

that may be so but if the sovereign owner doesnt have his planet proper connected through numerous portals then whos going to take the time and effort to find his planet, warp to it and walk god knows how many meters or kilometers to get to the shop in question :wink:

portals are probably more expensive to maintain than the 10% bonus profit you would make from selling stuff

1 Like

While possibly true, I am not sure that matters. That is a choice made by the player. They are not restricted to putting their store on a sovereign planet. They have the same ability to build on a public planet as other players. So should they get a bonus due to a choice they made?

In the biome pictures, the color red is / stands for gleam :+1:

1 Like

Live feed of Boundless employeesā€¦

order7 orders5 orders4
order3 order2 order

16 Likes

Yeah, I never got that one, even checked my bank account, the money is gone from there

No stress though, Iā€™m sure itā€™s just a hiccup somewhere

Thank you for helping

1 Like

Maybe send a PM to the devs and/or email support@turbulenz.com. If everyone using Paypal was having this issue, Iā€™d say just wait a bit - but it seems to be a problem with just your order.

Do you have multiple email addresses for paypal? Maybe it used the wrong one? Did you check your spam folder?

1 Like

Can someone explain to me, how:

• Toggling Flight for all Citizens.
  • Toggling Creature spawning.
  • Toggling Meteorite spawning.

works? Can i fly everywhere?
Can i set creatures off and meteors on?
Can i farm stuff from this planet and sell/use it on others?

Did you check spam folders & make sure your email client didnā€™t mark it as a duplicate in the same email thread?

I want to see the world that the cat smack togetherā€¦

4 Likes

Once you get a planet, you place a world control. Thatā€™s where all the settings are.

The features you mentioned are for Creative planets only. There is no XP or coin gains on Creative planets. You canā€™t sell things to other players there.

On PC you press F to fly (Creative only). Yes, you can fly anywhere. You can turn off damage from creatures/environment.

1 Like

Thanks for the look inside of DEV-HQ
well trained :boundless: pets they have over there :+1:
I m missing a typing Spitter though :joy:

2 Likes

Okey, thanks. :smile:

1 Like

HOST asking for planetsā€¦

SlimHairyBighornedsheep-size_restricted

2 Likes

I used a different contact email. Could that be whatā€™s messing this up? Got the order confirmation email on it though

Iā€™ll try and send an email

Thank you again, appreciate your help

1 Like

How does one redeem on PS4? Its all greyed out. I did the opinions though my e-mail couple hours agoā€¦now what?

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Iā€™m waiting to put mine in, maybe give it a day or twoā€¦ figure less work on the team, and then I get immediate access to any new colors yā€™all roll. Win-win. :grin:

And a big thanks to the team of course!! :smiley:

7 Likes