Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

Visiting the store from Germany it shows $9.99 to me. So that’s about €8.45. + exchange fees.

2 Likes

Try this… it doesn’t account for unlocked colours in the universe, but you can get an idea of what you want at least…

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds/designer

5 Likes

Awesome :heart:

got myself x2 6km worlds, a t3 and a t6

1 Like

Please indicate the currency on the web page. Also is the cost the planet fee a regular monthly fee? Additional to the world fuel? What happens if someone accidentally misses the world fuel, is it like beacon fuel and the planet disappears?

Already there haha. Where else would I look for reference etc. other than the awesome BoundlessCrafting, created by an equally awesome individual?! (Can I stop sucking up now?) :grin:

Thanks, Stretchious, you genius! lol.

No monthly fee, you extend the world with the world fuel.
If you miss the fuel, the world will be kept 2 weeks before deletion.
The fuel exists so that players can join forces to pay for a world.

5 Likes

Ok, world purchased and form filled out. Can’t wait to see what fresh hell I’ve managed to create! :joy:

1 Like

As usual great effort devs. I am sure lots of work went into this update. Hope it brings more success and prosperity to Boundless!

1 Like

yeah, I can see myself going this process a couple of times to get the right world…will be very interesting how everyone’s worlds turn out

1 Like

couple of times? idk how the form looks but after you spawned your world. you cant chance the biomes anymore o.o

Would be cool if you explore the planet before spawning

1 Like

Has anyone taken screenshots or video of the process yet? I’d love to be able to plan ahead.

2 Likes

on a side note…

6 Likes

i hope jivita or someone posts a video soon of the process

4 Likes

They weren’t too bad and I did the form on my phone. On a pc or tablet it should be clear enough.

1 Like

Can I apply half a year or more of world fuel at a time or does it only stack to one month?

saw it after I finished mine, so no screenshots, but:

1. you pick either creative or sovereign
  2. you pick profile (lush t4, metal t3 etc.) - this also decides about fluids (it shows whats on surface and what’s underground: for example water/lava or water/water or lava/lava); fluids situation is tied to world profile and cannot be changed (at least for sovereign worlds) - so you can’t pick t3 metal world and have water on surface (it’s lava/lava type of world)
  3. you chose river patterns and density across worlds (shown as flat maps presenting water vs. land proportions and shapes) - for larger water bodies sea biomes must be picked in the next customization step
  4. you pick biomes: you are asked to chose those per tier; they are grouped by tier, starting with the lowest (for t4 and t3 worlds it starts with tier 2 biomes; for t4 world I could chose t6 biomes, but for t3 world tier 5 biomes were the highest I could pick)
4 Likes

Only problem I’ve got, and you guys know I dont like to complain. My hunts have 40+ people quite often which means even the biggest planet isn’t sufficient. Then when you boil it down to numbers $40 a month only buys you 40 spaces in a “server”. I guess we will trial it and see how that works out for us.

5 Likes

getting ready…

1 Like

I was a bit disappointed with the concurrent player numbers, because I can only afford the cheapest option at the moment which means I’m now reluctant to open it up to all because I don’t want to be locked out of my own planet if 10 people decide to investigate it.

5 Likes

Yeah, good point. Would be a shame if the owner of a world can’t even get inside because he opened it up to too many people. XD

1 Like