Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

Yeah I mean a big thing for us was hunting, our hunts gather between 30- 59 people so even the biggest planet will exclude some people from that at some points. Idk man. I’d be happier paying $40 a month if there wasnt a limitation that directly affects our existing hunts.

4 Likes

Any one any idea how fast they are being generated?

1 Like

No ide atm, did buy mine 30min ago but they say up to 24hours

1 Like

I believe there was mention of up to 24hrs

edit: snap

this is me, tapping my feet waiting patiently

1 Like

Could an artificial cap option and/or reserved spots be created on the controls? :thinking:

Meaning, let’s say I had a small world with a cap of 10. I want it to be public. BUT, I also know that at, say, 8:00 pm tonight I’m planning on having a few friends over. So I go to the world control early on when only a few are there and set the cap to 7. But this will always allow the owner to be in IF below the 10, even if I set it lower.

So then, when my friends are ready to come in, I set the cap back up to 10.

Or, on Reserved Spots, I could, say, keep my world cap set at 7 - then I select two friends that have a Reserved Spot (they can go in even at 7, along with me, bringing it to 10).

Just brainstorming a bit.

3 Likes

Holy carp!

I remember back when the game launched and popular planets were capped at 80 players on a regular basis, that you get priority when you have a beacon on the full world over players who are only visiting.

2 Likes

Is there something that shows which biomes contain what blocks, to maximise chances of getting certain things, like ancient wood?

Some are obvious (“Sponge…” “Gleam…” but others not so much)

2 Likes

I was thinking something like that, too. I need to reserve 4 spaces, so if I could allow the 6 remaining spaces to be fair game, but not hinder me, my bro, my sis and our friend from playing, that would be ideal.

3 Likes

um…

here i go…

from lake, boori (via ps, tnt etc)

9 Likes

how long till after filling in the form is the code to redeem active?
just continues to show grey and unresponsive after filling in the form

2 Likes

Yep, thinking on it more, Reserved Spaces that automatically reduce the cap might be cleanest-

Allow for owner to have Reserved Space by default (but could turn it off, like if away or something for awhile).

Let’s say I have a big world, and a guild. 40 spots. BUT, I could easily manage it by giving guild members reserved spaces as I see fit here and there. Add five - auto-reduces cap of public to 35. Take a couple a way, auto-adjusts back up.

2 Likes

Follow the link from the email

Yes, still happens. On the last public test build there was no option in the world control to disable it.

1 Like

There is image of biomes, i could pick some gleam biomes and you could see some type of tree in them. So you have choicie of biomes but you need to pick a minim for x tier of biomes depending on the planet level you want.

1 Like

just did. filled in the form and the only msg it gave after completing it was: your response have been recorded.

Yeah, put it up to 60, yeah? We’ve been gathering and entertaining new players while everyone’s been on hiatus :stuck_out_tongue: Now we will have to queue them for a hunt haha

Now we wait…

giphy (26)

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty clear about one hundred million times when I share information with the forum that things “are subject to change” until final release. I don’t work for Boundless and am not in Developer decision calls. So in the future whether I say it or not - things are subject to change until release. I usually don’t share info until they are pretty close to the decision but it can change.

Second, you will have to ask James since the last post I did about this was very clear as well - PER JAMES (he sent a private PM), creative were given options. So maybe they changed their mind… who knows.

6 Likes