Hey there oortians!
I’ve really been considering purchasing my own sovereign - mostly for farming various plants, flowers, and fungus. I was wondering if anyone had some tips on what biomes to choose?
Since I’m wanting to collect all plant types (including stardrops, trumpet roots, and traveler’s perch) I reckon i need at least a T5 with a good mix of ice, mud, gravel, and fields etc.
But aside from “flower field” in the biome selection - does anyone know specific biome names to look out for?
TY in advance!
Here’s what i have in mind so far:
Updated: 4.12.21 - Attempting perfection
T6 Corrosion - water fluids and atmosphere should theoretically allow for all plant types.
Level 4 Biomes (x2) (one extra)
- Gleam Lake - Gleam
- Ice Crack - Waxcap and Stardrop
Level 5 Biomes (x3)
- Desert Canyon - Spineback, Oortian Staff, Desert Sword, Aloba
- Maze - Waxcap and Stardrop
- Ice Levels - Stardrop
Level 6 Biomes (x5)
- Desert Overhangs - Oortian Staff, Desert Sword, Aloba, Spineback
- Island Trees - Glowcap, tinted burst, traveler’s perch?
- Stone Pillars - Perch/Waxcap
- Flat Top - Grassy area
- Kong Island- Water/Trees
Level 7 Biomes (x3)
- Cube Field - Mud, Rosetta, Oortian Staff, Fungi
- Bridge Islands - Branch Fuunnel?
- Floating Island Paradise - Replaced stunted ice.
Level 8 Biomes (x1)
- Cube Sample - Foliage
- (removed Olympus)
Think that should pretty much do it!